Search results

+
  1. K

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

My progression on Beat on the Brat got reset... I had such a hard time beating the final fight, but in the end after like a millionth time I managed to succeed it. And now after updating to 1.3 I got notification to do the fight again. Hey, what gives?!? This fight was truly one of the most...
  2. K

The Witcher 3 vs Dark Souls 3

Oh man, not this thread again...
  3. K

1.22 Roach bug

Yup, missing for me as well. Encountered it on one of my old saves after B&W release, but on my main save it was not there. Now I got it on my main save as well... Fast travel method also doesn't work - when you travel to Velen or White Orchard the tail is there, but once back to Toussaint it's...
  4. K

Best written villain/antagonist in the Witcher trilogy (Blood&Wine spoilers)

My top 3 - Gaunter, Crones, Letho. Unfortunately don't remember much from TW1...
  5. K

Color of armor changes !!!!

Can confirm this, happened to me as well (PC, 1.21). No armour mods. In fact I had no mods at all at that time.
  6. K

I'm in BaW!!! [Spoilers]

You mean the first one monster fight? Dunno, was kinda easy. All I had to do is stay away from him and attack as I saw opportunity - basically like every big boss fight :D DM difficulty.
  7. K

GWENT BUG (1.21 update) Missing cards and decks

Damn, looks like I'll have to restart B&W with my uncorrupted save...
  8. K

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Aaaaaaaaad the download has started!
  9. K

I'm in BaW!!! [Spoilers]

Still unavailable in Galaxy... Ah, had to check it under Settings.
  10. K

Issues after 1.21

- Manual sheathe/unsheathe is very limited. - On one of my saves Roach has no tail. - Hidden pocket items in quick access menu. Why doesn't it display all 5 like it used to? This is all for now.
  11. K

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Thanks, capt'n, but I went through all the options once I installed the patch ;) Anyway, it seems that manual sheathe and unsheathe were not what I expected. During a quest Geralt still automatically unsheathes his weapon, and when you sheathe it inside combat Geralt still remains in agro...
  12. K

Patch 1.20 Changelog

I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Geralt still unsheathes his weapon automatically during quests (haven't yet tried outside the quest) and when I sheathe it, he's still in agro mode... Not sure how it supposed to work... Gonna verify game files now, just see what it does...
  13. K

Patch 1.20 Changelog

No, two, but you have to scroll through them in quick access menu. Just makes no sense.
  14. K

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Not a fan of this: Is there a way to revert back to like it was? I want to see all 4 items in my pocket and not to be 2 of them hidden.
  15. K

Which Armor Set will you use to start Blood and Wine?

Mastercrafted Griffin set, because I;m lacking 180 exp points to be able to wear a viper set... *sigh* Do you go around posting this in every thread?
  16. K

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

How soon? :D
  17. K

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Yeah, I judged a bit too soon. It was just Geralt's loud voice (~6min mark).
  18. K

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Looks like Geralt's voice has changed... Damn, I really liked his Batman impersonation...
Top Bottom