Search results

+
  1. L

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

With GFE 3.0 the Shield Streaming can be disabled entirely within the software without the need to kill the process.
  2. L

"Elder Scrolls vs The Witcher"...how i hate these kind of Comparisons!

Yeah, very little marketing hype during E3: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-hits-e3-with-hundred-foot-tall-poster/
  3. L

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Do you have a comparison for this? When I compare the sharpness levels the whole image, besides hud and menus screens, is affected. However there is quite an interaction going on between the ingame AA, Depth of Field,Sharpness Filter and the specific region settings that has a significant impact...
  4. L

[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

Does the slider work for you? I see no effect of it in B&W.
  5. L

Blood and Wine graphics are bad

It is more blury than the other game regions. The sharpening slider has no effect in B&W. Setting it to off, low or high doesn't matter. Nothing changes.
  6. L

Blood and Wine graphics are bad

The only thing I noticed is that in Toussaint no sharpening is active and everything looks blurry in comparison to the other game regions. Playstation version of the game doesn't have the issue. PS 4: PC everything on Ultra: Just compare the mountain LOD.
  7. L

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

They definitely improved interior lightning a lot. No more extremely highlighted NPCs. Appears much more realistic now. Another major gripe I had with the game, interior water, was also reworked. It looks really nice now. I think they also changed the DoF outside of cutscenes.
Top Bottom