Search results

+
  1. NlelithZ44

Do you want leader voice lines or avatar ones?

Avatars. On top of that, I sure would love an option for the leaders to shut up with their sighs & groans. It's very cartoon-ish and unfitting.
  2. NlelithZ44

The Snowball Effect is Breaking the Meta

Yep. Because of this, getting blue coin is great now. You get some points to help you win the first round AND additional mulligan? Neat.
  3. NlelithZ44

How many scraps are needed for a complete (doesn't have to be premium)collection?

So close... To bad CDPR brought the game down to the current state, there's no incentive to craft much.
  4. NlelithZ44

Open PTR feedback

A timely pass in first round has lost it's potential. Your opponent can go down to 4 cards in hand (even if it takes him 3 cards down from 7) to win the round, then simply drypass the second one. He'll end up with 10 cards in hand and will go second. I can't understand why developers went ahead...
  5. NlelithZ44

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for poor reasoning.
  6. NlelithZ44

Closed/Open Beta Throwback Thread

Still one of the most wtf matches I've ever had. Skip to 3:30 for the cheese.
  7. NlelithZ44

Get your Legendary cards!

Hmmm... I opened my kegs back in Epic card event, but saved ore, because I think it might get additional ways of use with Homecoming. Did anyone ask Burza about future ore use? Anyway, I'll probably spend 1/3 of my ore to buy 50 kegs.
  8. NlelithZ44

Homecoming Reveal

I don't like some cartoonish elements in current Gwent (avatars, for example), but this grimdark style is overdone. Aye, The Witcher world as we see it in the books/games is gritty for the most part, but there's a lot of lighthearted/fun moments there as well. And that applies to Gwent, which...
  9. NlelithZ44

Archespore/Cyprian Deathwish + Weaken Interaction

Units get banished if their base power is reduced to 0. Weakening a 7 base STR unit will only reduce it to 3 base STR, but since it was already damaged down to 1, you reduced it's current power, sending it to the graveyard & triggering it's deathwish. Working as intended.
  10. NlelithZ44

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will it be possible to complete the game without killing anyone directly? For example: bots/companions do the dirty work, while you 'charm' augmented enemies with your hacking skills or specialty weapons, or 'blind' someone by disabling eyes augmentations, etc.?
  11. NlelithZ44

Homecoming to mill entire collection; "Most likely" full scrap value

All we need is a button to mill all spare specific card copies.
  12. NlelithZ44

PLAY OF THE MONTH MAY 2018

Well, derp.
  13. NlelithZ44

PLAY OF THE MONTH MAY 2018

I don't play gwent much these days, how did a Brouver deck get so much Crones?
  14. NlelithZ44

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

It's been like that from at least april... Here's a quote from >official pro ladder page<: You probably were rank 21 or played 50 pro ladder games in april/may.
  15. NlelithZ44

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Nope. At least 50 games. Devs silently changed requirements a while ago, lost my pro ladder access because of it, but I can't say I miss it that much.
  16. NlelithZ44

Ciri in Cyberpunk

As an easter egg, where she appears, stands in awe for a second & then vanishes? Yeah, maybe. As an NPC? No.
  17. NlelithZ44

Forums: Opinions, Questions, and Suggestions

Is there a way to change forum style? Preferences option doesn't change anything. White text on dark background hurts my eyes. And everyone else's, too. Even if they aren't aware of it...
  18. NlelithZ44

Arena in Full Spectrum!

Common/Rare/Epic/Legendary, to be exact.
  19. NlelithZ44

Join the Gold Rush!

One of my opponents had an interesting finisher today... 3 Vainglory Dandelions, 36 points each. One of them couldn't resist Miruna's charms, so I still won.
  20. NlelithZ44

GWENT is now a R-rated (16+) Game

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with having a bit of a humor, it was always a part of Witcher universe.
Top Bottom