Search results

+
  1. NlelithZ44

2 out of 3 Create options are the same unit (bug?)

2 out of 3 Create options are the same unit (bug?) Played some NG today, and noticed this behaviour from Slave Driver. That's the first time I've encountered this from 'Create' card. Is it normal? If nobody else got this bug from other Create cards, then I guess Slave Driver might 'think' that...
  2. NlelithZ44

May we safely delete Gwent logs?

May we safely delete Gwent logs? So, Gwent logs folder on my PC is currently over 1 Gb, which is very hefty for text files. It's located in "C:\ProgramData\CDProjekt RED\Gwent\Logs" on my system. I believe players may remove them whenever they want, but the fact that they are not cleaned up...
  3. NlelithZ44

Change "Leave Pro Ladder" Wording?

Change "Leave Pro Ladder" Wording? I think that something like "Switch to Ranked" & "Switch to Pro Ladder" would be more appropriate, since current wording might be a little confusing. I mean, you don't actually leave the ladder for good and don't loose any progress, right? Right? :huh:
  4. NlelithZ44

Anyone else doesn't like how fast climbing the ladder is?

Anyone else doesn't like how fast climbing the ladder is? When latest changes to MMR distribution were made during last season, I was already rank 19 or 20, and so I didn't get to taste how it works in the lower tiers. But now I see how ridiculously fast anyone can climb, since win gets you...
  5. NlelithZ44

Nekkers: too many abilities/traits?

Nekkers: too many abilities/traits? I noticed that CDPR wants to limit abilities of bronze units, so they only have one + maybe some kind of trait (weather immunity/etc.). But right now nekkers seem to have too much of these: They are breedable They buff themselves when devour happens They...
  6. NlelithZ44

Anyone else got 7 free neutral cards today?

Anyone else got 7 free neutral cards today? So me and my brother both discovered the same free cards in our collections, just like that, out of nowhere. Commander's Horn x1 Firs Light x2 Scorch x1 Swallow x1 Prize-Winning Cow x1 Geralt (uncraftable Beta bonus premium version) x1 Anyone knows...
  7. NlelithZ44

Rare unit lines?

Rare unit lines? Today I heared a rare line from one of my units, or rather an additional sound effect on top of a regular line. I don't want to ruin a surprise for anyone, so description is below the spoiler: Did anyone else encounter something like this? Or is it just this one card?
  8. NlelithZ44

Got matched against Tier 2 player in a ranked game, even though I'm in Tier 5 range

Got matched against Tier 2 player in a ranked game, even though I'm in Tier 5 range Not sure how this happened and if it's a bug that I should report... I didn't manage to hit record button in time to capture opponent's Tier on a video, but in the end I got no rank points whatsoever for winning...
  9. NlelithZ44

Share your best random card drop

Share your best random card drop So, this just happened. Since we already have a thread for best kegs, how about best random drop as well?
  10. NlelithZ44

Does Mardroeme Spores act strange for anyone else today?

Does Mardroeme Spores act strange for anyone else today? I witnessed 3 strange bugs with Spores today. Two times it did 1 damage instead of 4, and one time it did no damage at all. All 3 times this happend Spores were applied to a buffed (green health) unit.
  11. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: leave played special cards on the battlefield until the end of the round.

Suggestion: leave played special cards on the battlefield until the end of the round. Remember how in Witcher 3 Gwent special cards would go to a separate pile when played, instead of straight to the graveyard? How about implementing something like that in the full game? The main reason I...
  12. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: Limit unit's max strength to x10 of it's base copy strength.

Suggestion: Limit unit's max strength to x10 of it's base copy strength. Title says it all. I rarely see Commander's Horn or other strong buffs in my rank group, but I think a feature like this can help new players to be more careful with their buffs and also prevent ridiculous strength values...
  13. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: adjust Aglais' ability

Suggestion: adjust Aglais' ability I guess Commanders Horn was nerfed partially because of Aglais. Now, players use her to abuse other powerful specials like Aeromancy, and it's especially bad when she's combined with Eithne. So I think Aglais needs her ability changed a bit. How about "Choose...
  14. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: Choose which side of the battlefield determines music theme

Suggestion: Choose which side of the battlefield determines music theme How about an audio option to switch which side of the battlefield determines match music theme? Those who are focused on only one or two factions might find such setting refreshing.
  15. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: New casual "Mixed decks" gamemode.

Suggestion: New casual "Mixed decks" gamemode. I understand that right now developers should focus on balance, but I think this can be fun. How about adding some sub-gamemodes to the Casual matches? My second suggestion is Mixed decks casual mode: both players cards are shuffled into...
  16. NlelithZ44

Suggestion: Set any resurrected unit to "Permadeath"

Suggestion: Set any resurrected unit to "Permadeath" Not sure if it's a good suggestion, haha. Just an interesting idea that occured to me. Basically, any unit can be resurrected only once. This may prevent spamming medics to abuse some unit abilities.
  17. NlelithZ44

Performance XP: Definition?

Do new system XP / Rank points depend on total strength you had?+Forfeit penalty? Hi everyone. Let's say that it's the third round, your total strength is higher than your opponent's, and he has already passed, but you still have some cards in hand. Will you benefit in higher Performance XP /...
Top Bottom