Search results

+
  1. T

Nilfgaard card reveal deck

You get my REDpoint for good post, and best Cahir memes :D
  2. T

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

But noone said anything uncivil, so what does your post means?
  3. T

Wiedźmin 3: Krew i wino - recenzje, wrażenia [SPOILERY]

Haha już sobie wyobrażam jak Roche i Ves mieli by na początku na pieńku z tą całą delegacją, by za kilka godzin będąc srogo wstawionymi toczyli między sobą epicki pojedynek pijacki udowadniający raz na zawsze, że Nilfgaard w kulturze picia alkoholu nie może równać się swojemu wasalowi, czyli...
  4. T

Zoltan is the best animated card in Beta

Rethas Yea, putting artists there is really good idea. I really like that some cards, for example Yaevinn or Milva shows memorable moments from books. Nice touch, I appriciate it.:smile: Btw. this abandoned basket of mushrooms in Arachas Behemoth card made my day :D
  5. T

Zoltan is the best animated card in Beta

Zoltan is the best animated card in Beta Its just so epic :threaten: But Crach is also super cool
  6. T

Idea : Hero cards should an entrance music (Example video inside)

In Hearthstone it works extremely good, it adds much depth and epicness to every important card. The idea is great and I think that's important to add something like this. In Hearthstone people like to gain and play Legendary cards, coz everytime you do this its super satisfying experience.:smile:
  7. T

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Well friend, as you can see you've come to the right place, where creators of this game are really reading and responding. Welcome to CDP RED forums :smile:
  8. T

What disappointed you about this game?

Add to your list non existing Ciri-Yennefer relacions and it will be all :smile:
  9. T

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

"Usually" is the key word. Your argument would work if the game was still in development and full team was working on it. But now everyone went to Cyberpunk and Gwent, only small group still debugs game. I don't think that any "character artists" still works on W3, coz' whats the point of it...
  10. T

So With GOTY Released Does That Mean EE is Officially Dead?

I was only wainting for :eredin: to give your toll post REDpoint :geraltfeelgood:
  11. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

One of your best trailers :hatsoff:
  12. T

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

Well, I can call myself veteran of all Dark Souls games and many RPG's, so I think i have right to talk about combat in Witcher 3. You may be surprised, but I think that combat is good, its the best combat that they have done yet. CDP Red has made some huge improvement since Wicher 2 (btw...
  13. T

Did CDPR fail to portray Ciri correctly in The Witcher 3?

But you know man, CDP was never a type of company that was "like the others". So your point is logical, but doesn't really work when we talk about this particular team.
  14. T

Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon -- data premiery Edycji Gry Roku

Cóż, nie lubię klimatów Cyberpunka więc z miłą chęcią opóźnił bym jego premierę na rzecz kolejnych dodatków i/lub dokończenia porzuconych wątków z podstawki, bo ilość materiału z którym Redzi się nie wyrobili lub który musieli wyciąć, by gra stała się przystępna dla nowego odbiorcy jest na...
  15. T

What are your favourite Music tracks from The Witcher 3?

There are so many wonderful tracks but I think that these themes are some magical ones ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ui7s31Tp84
  16. T

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?

I freakin' love that video, true 60 euro experience :uma:
  17. T

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ This video will tell you why people "cry" about NMS.
  18. T

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Oh man, look what you have done. You scared Marcin. He had stopped responding, coz' u needed to ask "serious question". :troll:
Top Bottom