Search results

+
  1. S

Why is XBox controller not recognized after patch?

Why is XBox controller not recognized after patch? I reinstalled 2 times already due to the XBox controller not being recognized automatically. Plugging out and back in did not help either. Now I have to do the long process again, where before the last 2 patches this was a non issue. This is...
  2. S

'The bad ending' - may it be the intended ending in this game?

'The bad ending' - may it be the intended ending in this game? Disclaimer: My opinion and thoughts are based on the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt only. Other sources may create incosnsitencies in genral. If so, you may point them out. Till now, I see the game as a separated product, much like...
  3. S

Gwent deck balance

Gwent deck balance tl;dr: AI decks are a challenge but do not use same building rules as the player. The deck building is too restrictive. The odds of getting a desired or needed card is lower for the player all the time, which kills game balance, imho I just had a closer look on opponent...
  4. S

House of Recovering at army camp

House of Recovering at army camp Does anybody know if you can enter this area? You get a waypoint and a note at a post says that full Nilfgaard regiment uniform is required. I tried to enter wearing the Nilfgaard titled items you can craft and wear but to no avail. Is there maybe some quest...
  5. S

Which is the best aka most stabile running hardware for highest graphic settings in Witcher3?

Which is the best aka most stabile running hardware for highest graphic settings in Witcher3? Hello community. I, like many other users, face constant graphic driver crashes despite other games running on my current hardware without facing any problems (beste xample being Shadows of Mordor...
Top Bottom