Search results

+
  1. D

STLM 3.2 but only VELEN.

Can somone seperate ONLY VELEN from STLM 3.2 and pack it into single mod? I would be so greatefull... :))
  2. D

Can someone do me a favor? :)

Can someone do me a favor? :) Guys I really appreciate your help. I am not familiar in any way with modding tools, exctracting env files etc. The idea is simply edit STLM 3.2 and replace Velen lighting and Fyke isle lighting with files from another lighting mods. I hope I made my self clear...
  3. D

(Mod Request) Skelige lighting from STLM 3.1 in Velen

(Mod Request) Skelige lighting from STLM 3.1 in Velen Simple request. Is it possible? Skelige lighting from STLM 3 in Velen.... :) <3 I would be greatefull. I just want to check if it will work in Velen :)
  4. D

(MOD REQUEST) Toussant's pollens in Velen.

(MOD REQUEST) Toussant's pollens in Velen. Hey ;) Is it possible to add pollens from Toussaint to velen clear weather? :) First scenes from this movie;)..... Looks very "magic"! I would love to see it in novigrad or velen areas :) https://youtu.be/v3r0rPi5kRY...
  5. D

Is still any chance to bring back AARD water ripples? :(

Is still any chance to bring back AARD water ripples? :( After Patch 1.06 or 1.07 do not remember well, they have done something to AARD water effect. I loved it so much but it is no longer vissible. You have to go deep into the water to trigger it... Old patch...
  6. D

One question about STLM 2.2.1

One question about STLM 2.2.1 Hey guys. I just wanted to ask you if you encountered same problem like me. When I am in game it happens sometimes that STLM lighting does not want to activate in certain areas/ weathers. To activate it I have to meditate for couple of hours/days or teleport to...
  7. D

Hors riding with a Torch. - Mod request

Hors riding with a Torch. - Mod request Hi! Is it possible to enable torch during riding horse? ;)
  8. D

Question about save files.

Question about save files. I am gonna start two DLC's. My game is now in 1.11 version. I am gonna reinstall the game and putt some mods. Question is if should I firstly update to latest version ( 1.23) and after that reinstall the game to get my save files works correctly, or maby I can just...
  9. D

Question about STLM 2.1

Question about STLM 2.1 Hey. I Was wondering if there is possibility to somehow edit STLM 2.1 to work only in certain areas... I realy appreciate essesthy's work but in some areas this lighting looks worst than vanilla in my opinion. I love Skelige and Novigrad. I hate VELEN ( to much green)...
  10. D

(mod request) - Horse slow walk with keyboard

(mod request) - Horse slow walk with keyboard Guys is it possible to enable slow walk for roach using keyboard? It is avaiable while using gamepad. This slow walk looks super immersive and I woule love to use it with keyboard. Here is the example of slow walk. https://youtu.be/fQ4sFcXJ-xw?t=5m36s
  11. D

Question about merging mods:)

Question about merging mods:) Simple question. Is it possible that mods are working fine even when "script merger" is detecting a confict? I am just wondering because I am using two mods definatley conflicting but despite this they work totally fine:P ( I have one two mods conflicting with...
  12. D

(mod request) - Aard water ripples like in 1.05.

(mod request) - Aard water ripples like in 1.05. I asked many times and I decided to ask again....maby something has changed. As you know AARD water reaction was downgraded after 1.06 or 1.07. Do not remember exactley. It used to look in shallow water like this : Now to achive such a...
  13. D

[mod request] - Volumetric fog on every location in Velen.

[mod request] - Volumetric fog on every location in Velen. Hey guys. Is it possible to move this beautifful volumetric fog from White orchard to Velen? I would love to see it all the time with every weather.( Or maby during mornings in every location in the game?) Looks so immersive.... If...
  14. D

(looking for a mod). Is any chance to move storm and thunder light closer to geralt?

(looking for a mod). Is any chance to move storm and thunder light closer to geralt? I was wondering if there is possibility to move storm, thunders and thunder light (flash) closer to Geralt? Most of the time we can see storms and thunders on the horizont far away. Is any chance to move it...
  15. D

[MOD IDEA] - Sprint Zoom from Alternate mov. mode, with regular movement mode.

[MOD IDEA] - Sprint Zoom from Alternate mov. mode, with regular movement mode. Guys I realy like camera zooming while sprinting using ALTERNATE movement mode but...honestly I hate feel of alternate movement mode at all. Is any way to move CAMERA ZOOMING to REGULAT movement mode?? :D
  16. D

(MOD IDEA) - Horse slow walk for keybords.

(MOD IDEA) - Horse slow walk for keybords. You can slow walk with horse using gamepad. It is not possibe using keyboard. Can someone enable it? It looks like here: https://youtu.be/Z8LrfUDhsEw?t=2m36s Ops...bad section. I am sorry... I have no idea how to move it to "Mod discussion" :(
  17. D

MOD IDEA - Water reaction for sword when walking.

MOD IDEA - Water reaction for sword when walking. I know it might be crazy idea but let me explain: I will use essenthy's latest video : https://youtu.be/DCcrK7RnUnY?t=2m20s As you see when Geralt is moving he is making ripples on water after every step. In the same time his sword is also in...
  18. D

MOD IDEA!! - Heatherton snow and cold breathing effect on SKELIGE.

MOD IDEA!! - Heatherton snow and cold breathing effect on SKELIGE. Guys i noticed that Heatherton village has two awesome effects! Little snow and cold breathing effect. Maby it is not perfectly vissible, but go and check it your self. This little snow looks awesome! Just imagine adding...
  19. D

MOD IDEA - slower geralt tror

MOD IDEA - slower geralt tror What do you think about reducing geralt's speed while troting? Like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivVXw-NLTw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m2s I am already using slow walk mod, and I would love to see slower trot as well. It feels better and more immersive....Is...
  20. D

MOD IDEA - BEAR armor retexture! Is it possible? ( lower part - APEX)

MOD IDEA - BEAR armor retexture! Is it possible? ( lower part - APEX) Simple question...is it possible? I love cloth physics of basic bear armor ( lower part) . See below! :D With moded color ( to suit each level), would look even better....
Top Bottom