Search results

+
  1. P

Doppler, succubus mutagens, Golem heart at shopkeepers. Rare or miss drop fix.

If there is a second Doppler it would be great though I will have to skip the conversation in order to feel good about it. Back on topic though I do think an option for buying missing stuff is necessary. Player will have the option to get it by buying or killing (get the item for free).
  2. P

Thank you for clearing my point! Some players prefer a single play through of 100% completion instead of doing NG+ all over again (another 200 hours! because they are perfectionists) of gameplay.
  3. P

I am over 110 hours into the game and only half way, which means I can forget about doppler Mutagen. I don't know if every player will go for NG+.
  4. P

This is no hassle, and by using a console command you are disabling steam achievement did you know that? And it will be borderline cheating which beats the purpose.
  5. P

Doppler, succubus mutagens, Golem heart at shopkeepers. Rare or miss drop fix. Some items are easily missed by a lot of players, due to story decision making or drop rarity, which are missed by a lot of players must be fixed by allowing the items to be found at shop keepers (could be expensive...
Top Bottom