Search results

+
  1. R

sound bug after bloody baron quest

sound bug after bloody baron quest I did expierience a sound bug which is triggered after finishing the bloody baron quest when you rescued Anna. The sound bug always appears when a save file is loaded post this quest. The sound bug is always the same, right after the loading screen when you...
  2. R

Walking Bug when savefile loaded

Walking Bug when savefile loaded Experienced following bug on my newest playthrough. When I loaded the newest davefile, Geralt immediately started to jump on and on, didn't stop until an input at the gamepad was done. After loading an older savefile this problem disappeared but now Geralt...
  3. R

Underwater bow shot graphic bug

Underwater bow shot graphic bug Wanted to share a graphic bug I get when shooting a bow underwater. Happens not at every shot. At shooting off the bolt, a kind of black beams getting off Geralt which shortly disappear following by a transparent torso. Torso being visible shortly afterwards...
  4. R

Charakter entries in menu gone

Charakter entries in menu gone Recently the Character entries of Geralt and Gaunter o Dim are gone. Names are still in list but no picture and text on the right side. All other characters are displayed correctly
  5. R

Grandmaster Bear armor hair works

Grandmaster Bear armor hair works To Devs please rework the hairworks at the grandmaster bear armor with next patch. Hairworks looking aweful comparing to lower class bear armor.
  6. R

BUG B&W Gwint Tournament trophy bugged

BUG B&W Gwint Tournament trophy bugged I could win the gwint tournament which is pretty hard with skellige deck and unfortunately the achievement did not pop up... anybody did it work? Is it necessary to win all 4 games i a row maybe. I needed to reload control points in the tournament to...
  7. R

[Bug] Doubled entries in Bestarium B&W

[Bug] Doubled entries in Bestarium B&W I do not know the correct translation but in the list were all enemies are explained I get double entries. Happened with Arachnomorphs or wild boars which I unlocked already but after I defeated these monsters in Blood and Wine I have 2 entries for...
  8. R

[BUG] Upscaling enemies issue

[BUG] Upscaling enemies issue Hello, Just updated to 1.21 on my X1 New interface (inventory etc.) really looks great! Thanks for that Was really glad about the upscaling option for enemies but it seems there is a but problem Some enemies get upscaled others not: E.g. Wolf pack; a few wolfs...
  9. R

Vampire appearance when the turn invisible

Vampire appearance when the turn invisible Along with the patches the appearance changed how vampires look when they turn invisible. Was this by reason or is this a failure? Former they have been really invisible, only a kind of flickering air form. Now (cant remember since which patch) you can...
  10. R

Delete and re-install helping to improve performance?

Delete and re-install helping to improve performance? Anybody tried to delete and re-install the game on Xbox1. Patching directly from 1.01 to 1.11? Seems this improve performance and makes the game looks better as If each patch was installed until 1.11. Anybody can verify this?
  11. R

Bugs post patch 1.10 on NG+ on Xbox One

Bugs post patch 1.10 on NG+ on Xbox One I’m experiencing graphic issues in Novigrad since patch 1.10: Houses (areas) of Novigrad get transparent and it takes a lot of time until they are suddenly appearing as usual. Textures (clothes of NPCs, house textures) are very blurred, takes a lot of...
  12. R

New Game + Questions and Answers

New Game + Questions and Answers Just startet New Game + from former playthrough. I started with the same Level as before lvl 36. I thought with new game + Gerald will be reset to lvl 30? Is this a failure or is someone else experiencing the same? Lvl 36 is already too high above the first...
Top Bottom