Search results

+
  1. R

Romance and books (poll)

I play Geralt as Geralt from the books, so as one would imagine, I have to choose Yen. That's not for any particular reason. It's for a variety of them, really. And I've also romanced Triss on a playthrough simply to hit that path and ensure I've completed absolutely everything the game has to...
  2. R

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

Exactly! And the sheer number of home-made "potions" he's taken, it's amazing how he's still standing...
  3. R

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

Awesome thread, Kalle! Really enjoying the read and look forward to your future postings in the coming seconds. Completely agree with the majority of points raised thus far, which have already abstracted much what is in my mind, so I have little to add aside from... :pride2:
  4. R

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

A wild Yen appeared! Geralt used Reason. It had no effect! The wild Yen used Determined Unicorn. It's super effective! Geralt Fainted. Would you like to use a different Witcher?
  5. R

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Have I ever told you how radiant you look in the moonlight?
  6. R

Did you ring 'em up? Can't find it on the site.
  7. R

Gives the moderators something to do. 8) I eagerly await GAME to start stocking the physical expansion so I can pop on down and place an order of absolute Gwent-alicious!
  8. R

Oh c'mon, no need for that. Looking at your little forum avatar, you look fine. I'd totally ask you if you'd want a drink at the nearest tavern. Perhaps you should trim the beard back and maybe remove the David Bowie hair style... but apart from that, I'm diggin' ya quite frankly!
  9. R

I'd hate to think what they'd mix your face with when it comes to modding... :ugh:
  10. R

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

Shut up. She's a heartless bitch.
  11. R

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

That made G-Man so angry. (So the forum design kinda messed up the GIF effect. Imagine it on a white background, or click me)
  12. R

Now playing [music]

Just heard it on DatModz's Twitch stream...
  13. R

You must be new to the world of marketing... welcome! O0
  14. R

It's beautiful one has the choice of grabbing the expansive content for that low price, while others can fork out a bit more for the not-so-cheap-to-include physical stuff. A win-win really. I've rarely purchased actual limited edition stuff in the past, aside from franchises I worship and feel...
  15. R

IMA BUY IT BECAUSE I AM A FAN. #FANSUNITED
  16. R

I knew he was dodgy from the moment we met in white Orchard. I couldn't ask him to play Gwent... I will battle my way out of this expansion with a full deck of decoys. Just you wait...
  17. R

Was anyone else really, REALLY caught off guard by the ending?

I just didn't get it. Was a rather odd closing, which wasn't aided by the fact you were thrown back into the world soon after completion. That added to my feeling of "So, what just happened? White Frost? Where was it? Is it over? Has it simply stopped off for a bite to eat? When will we find out...
  18. R

What you expect from 1.10?

lol
  19. R

Breasts are too small.

You must be new here...
  20. R

Suggestions for a Better Forum

Phinnway, aye. Be real easy to simply start using group images. In fact, it would take 10 minutes to have someone whip up some images and configure the vBulletin backend. Throw the staff members into different groups, depending on what team they belong to. Would certainly make recognition easier...
Top Bottom