Search results

+
  1. D

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Loved it!wish I could redo my mistake of doing these quests before finishing the main quest :(. Got a shitty ending in BW and I seem to have missed a lot of cool cutscenes that's supposed to play if you've finished the main story. i became so upset about getting such awful ending in BW that I...
  2. D

CE-34878-0 PS4 Crash When Shopping & Comparing Items

I get the same thing when I go into my stash to compare items and then lately it almost always crashes...I've become scared to even try to compare cause the loading times on PS4 are so extremely long..
  3. D

User Interface Thread

I know they probably won't make new patches but I need to make some suggestions(I'm playing on PS4, stuck with it, my PC sucks) regardless. I want more sorting options for the quest menu. I like reading completed quests and it's a pain to find them when I've complete them. Finally understood...
  4. D

Inventory Thread

Wish I could run this game on PC, then I'd be motivated to learn how to mod it.. There's so many improvements I'd like to do in the menus, especially the inventory and quest-log menus.. Minor naggings, I love this game regardless.
  5. D

Why almost no one reacts to stealing?

It is a game. The guards in cities react though, steal one thing and apparently I must be murdered lol. Justice! It would be less fun and more annoying if it would be so. And I feel it's very important to the game's economic system for me to do so. Hoarding is how I can pay for some expensive...
  6. D

Inventory Thread

I'm on the ps4 btw so you PC-players don't need to chime in on how fast it's for you.. Anyhow...why is the inventory and the menu-system unbelievably slow? It seems to get 486(66mhz, my first PC ever while a kid btw)-like sluggishness when numbers of items increase in the Stack and the...
  7. D

Inventory Thread

I really don't understand why the inventory is so extremely sluggish on the ps4. Takes so long to switch tabs and there is such long lag between pressing a button and switching to another item. Not it sure if it this has been brought up but when I throw my shit(I'm hoarding items) from my...
  8. D

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game -- Official FAQ

I like Gwent but the problem is time. I have limited time and I have prioritize and I do the quests instead, the story-ones that is. There is such an unfathomable amounts of contents in this game and Gwent gets the last straw. But I like the game. In fact, I think it would be perfect on my iPad...
  9. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thanks! Sorry for the extremely late reply on your reply. Im so fu****g ADD and all over the place with my life and all of my interests and hobbies that Ive forgotten about this forum. Ive kinda left Witcher 3 when I completed the game(pretty anti-climactic tbh, the end-scenes felt like a TON of...
  10. D

Inventory Thread

I agree on all points there. Better organisation of the items would be sooo sweet. On the PS4 it takes a long time to load each inventory-screen as weel and its very time-inieffecient to try to find the item I wanna use(specific bomb or potion or what not).More tabs. more of what u just wrote there.
  11. D

Inventory Thread

I really agree on the armor part. Actually I think the original armor geralt has in the beginning is the only one I've seen so far that I think looks really good. I assume that a lot of the armors are pretty realistic and should look the way they do but most of them don't look very good. And as...
  12. D

Game Time Reset

Oh yeah I forgot about this. My gameclock is totally bugged. It says I've played for xx amount of days(it has counted the ps4 rest time as gameplay time). It would be awesome to be able to reset this clock somehow. I assume that when I start Newgame+ it will continue the count from my previous...
  13. D

Inventory Thread

No I did not notice this thread wasn't about eye candy(sorry about that, I was tired and thought I clicked on the suggestions-thread)but yes I happen to play it on the ps4. I'm a poor fuck so it's what I have to play it on. When I say I'm pretty poor I mean it and building a good PC-rig(my...
  14. D

Inventory Thread

More frames per second pleeease. Its playeaball but it would be an even better experience if the fps was at constant 30fps like Arkam Knight is. Silky smooth. Im thinking of starting a newgame+ but Im still thinking about it cause Im waiting for my game-guide to arrive but it doesnt seem to...
  15. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Im new here, Ive become a TW3-lunatic since getting this game and finishing it. Im fucking up my sleep-habits right now but maybe Ill write something more about me here or in some other thread. I started writing on something that I think will get most peoples attention here on the forums..too...
  16. D

Graphics and Audio Thread

is this part of the forum for the PC-version only? if not I want the PS4-version of Witcher 3 to have a stabile 30fps. If that is not possible Id like to have an option to make it so(adding options to make the graphics look crappier so that I can get a more enjoyable experience without the...
  17. D

Inventory Thread

I love this game. I'll proclaim my love for the game in specific terms another time. Its the best game Ive ever played in my life(played hundreds of games in my 30 years of living on earth). Just wanna say this cause Im sound overly negative in the suggestions and comments in the next part of my...
Top Bottom