Search results

+
  1. K

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

On ps4. No save file. Patch 1.12. No trophy pop.
  2. K

Gwent: Collect them all PSA

I've got every card but the trophey won't pop. Any ideas? On Ps4.
  3. K

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Just got all the cards.. no trophy. Has this still not been fixed?
  4. K

A question about saves

A question about saves I started a new game plus save a while ago and was wondering if I could delete that file and then start a fresh new game plus from my last finished regular game save?
  5. K

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

You have to break the door down then fight it again in the building. I killed it and took the loot.
  6. K

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

Took me 3 tries to kill the Griffen. First play though I manged my first try on the 2nd highest difficulty. It was my first time playin a Wither or rpg game. So far I'm loving death march. The wolves got me a few times too but I adapted and now all is well.
  7. K

New Game+ is coming it seems

From what I can see it is the 18th for psn. All depends on what time zone you are in. The Aussies have gotten there's I belive. I tried asking sony on twitter but they ignored me so they can answer the same 50 black opts 3 questions over and over again.
  8. K

I hate to say it but seems like Sony is gonna make ps4 users wait until tomorrow cause they suck.
  9. K

Basically this.
  10. K

For real. I got home early and was so excited and then boom. Not out on ps4 yet and the excitement is ruined.
  11. K

Thanks for the answer. I wasn't sure what he meant. Meaning if my level and any armor I collected post game would be included or if it was only what I had at the finish of the main story.
  12. K

Here's a question I just signed up to ask. Any answer will be appreciated. I completed the game about a month ago. I started collecting the wolf armor last night. Will that also carry over to NG +? So basically is there a cut off for what will make it? Like only what you had after completing...
Top Bottom