Search results

+
  1. A

Need you advise - Top Mods to use for an immersive and interesting playthrough

Primer, an updated version of Alchemy Redone (also from the same guy) is VERY recommended: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1318/? ---------- Updated at 06:36 PM ---------- Also, No Auto Sword Sheathe - Unsheathe, which is pretty much essential, imo...
  2. A

Hitching/stuttering in Ciri's walking animation

Woah, thanks again for the footage man! Although I just realized that I probably should've titled the thread a bit different, since it's only a little oversight in the animation (the slightly over-exaggerated head wiggle there) and not a stutter or a hitch per se. And I'd absolutely love to...
  3. A

Did they fix horse walking animation yet?

Thanks mate, VERY much appreciated! I cannot believe that this went unnoticed? for so long either, for it must be easily fixable within a few seconds or something.
  4. A

Hitching/stuttering in Ciri's walking animation

Hitching/stuttering in Ciri's walking animation Sorry for double-posting, but I think this particular issue deserves its own thread. I actually noticed a similar issue with Ciri's walking animation. Now I don't know if this is only happening with her alternate get up enabled but there's also...
  5. A

Did they fix horse walking animation yet?

I guess everybody here's talking about that little, barely noticeable hitch when the trotting animation loop starts over? That one's still there. I actually noticed a similar issue with Ciri's walking animation. Now I don't know if this is only happening with her alternate get up enabled but...
  6. A

Why does Geralt insist on fighting with fists?!

If I'd had to guess then that's most likely thanks to the wonderful feature that is auto-drawing and auto-sheathing swords, because you know, you can't be trusted with something as sophisticated as drawing and sheathing the right swords on your own.
Top Bottom