Search results

+
  1. S

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

King of the Badlands
  2. S

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Corpo V. 1641504190 My Nomad V. (My personal favorite)
  3. S

Why does it have to end?

Well I definitely will have to get back to you on that. Going to look up their stats. But for now I have nothing to counter those numbers.
  4. S

Why does it have to end?

No worries, I believe it. But I'm trying to find the stats on all systems. Say PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox. Not that I'm trashing Xbox users, but I don't see a lot of RPG players on Xbox. I mostly hear about FPS action games being popular on console systems, so the attention span is...
  5. S

Why does it have to end?

Like to see those stats.
  6. S

Why does it have to end?

It definitely comes down to what the consumer wants and what sells in the end.
  7. S

Why does it have to end?

It definitely takes away the player's ability to create their own stories. Plus endless quests gives players the ability to continue their characters in a rp world they create for themselves. For instance, teaming with Max Tac and fight cyberpsychos and able to get full Max Tac cybernetics and...
  8. S

Cyberpunk 2077 Survival-mode

How about a firewall that has a percentage of nullifying virus infections?
  9. S

Why does it have to end?

After the storyline, I was disappointed that V's journey ends. I was hoping to be able to continue rping my own story in Night City. Like Skyrim or Fallout 4, where the protagonist continues their journey and the player can create their story through repeatables and undiscovered new areas.
  10. S

Cyberpunk 2077 Survival-mode

I would like to expand on this a bit more. They should add the need to fuel your vehicles and also able to catch viruses from hacking or being hacked.
Top Bottom