Search results

+
  1. L

Monsters in The Witcher 3

I'm just waiting for sea-monsters....
  2. L

Patch 1.11 on the PS4 in the Philippines

Damn Asia PSN is the worst. Slow with updates and the store content is abysmal. :angry2:
  3. L

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

Damn, just ran in to this. And it seems this bug have been around for a very long time now, and still no fix? :disgust:
  4. L

PHOTOMODE (for consoles mainly)

Figured it out too, thanks :cheers4:
  5. L

PHOTOMODE (for consoles mainly)

PHOTOMODE (for consoles mainly) I know this has been asked before, and mainly forgotten. But who else is still wishing that there's photo mode? I constantly find myself taking screenshots wherever I go, even during cut-scenes; and that's just about how beautifully breath-taking this game is...
  6. L

1.08 Still A Disappointment for PS4

Though I have to agree I'm beginning to experience stuttering in gameplay with patch 1.08, but calling it unplayable is just exaggerating. :what3:
  7. L

[Bug Report] Abandoned Site near Lurtch reverted into question mark after completion

I've cleared all "?" locations in Velen, and having this stuck-out off the map really bugs me. Of all the bugs that get to me, this is the only one that annoys me; and it's not even that big of an issue actually. Damn that Ghost from the past quest! :cirisad:
Top Bottom