Search results

+
  1. S

Dips in Novigrad

Framerate improved overall but Novigrad did took a toll
  2. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Reading Phantom pain article on Kotaku and came across this - he is playing on PS4 praising how steady the framerate was. "it all looks and sounds great, especially compared to the jankiness of something like The Witcher 3 on consoles." link for interested...
  3. S

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

Way too pinkish/saturated IMO. I think her eyes are perfect as it is currently.
  4. S

Level Scaling - 2nd Playthrough - Yes or No?

I would say yes. On my first playthrough I did everything in Velen and went to Skellige expecting greater challenge, only to be disappointed by how effortless and tedious it was - even on death march. I hope it doesn't happen on my current NG+ playthrough.
  5. S

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

Frankly, NG+ and death march is only hard when there are multiple enemies like the wolves, etc.
  6. S

Most Badass Video Game Characters?

Lara Croft
  7. S

Triss vs Yen

Yennefer, because books.
  8. S

About the leaked documents... [SPOILERS]

What document are you referring too?
  9. S

Cant start NG+

Go to save file you want to play NG+ with and manually save it again then quit and start new game
  10. S

The unfulfilled love between Yennefer and Ciri and an incomplete family

Was disappointed by lack of Ciri and Yen interactions that we can actually SEE IN-GAME with cut-scenes/dialogues instead of assuring us that they had their moments together when Geralt - the player - was out in the world doing his own thing.
  11. S

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Didn't they acquire funds recently? I hope that will improve the game to be even better
  12. S

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

Quen tawny owl quen quen quen quen..... win
  13. S

NEW GAME PLUS ISSUE

PC or Console?
  14. S

Fallout Shelter - Android version is out now!

I liked it at first but the game got annoying when raiders invade you and you have to move dwellers on a small screen (S5 galaxy).
Top Bottom