Search results

+
  1. M

Who says Witcher 3 was too easy ?

Alghoul can kill Gerald in one hit without witcher gear ! One time, i was killed by an algoule while i was riding on Roach. :areukiddingme:
  2. M

The game becomes too easy because Gerald is Over-Leveled. I would prefer a more regular but less punitive difficulty.
  3. M

First hit remove Quen and stun, Second hit one shoot Gerald. The problem is the one-shoot mechanism, which leaves no room for error. I have over 1000 hours of play, and I rage when this kind of thing happens.
  4. M

Who says Witcher 3 was too easy ? https://youtu.be/7vpYZbCscjo
  5. M

B&W "Extreme Cosplay" on death march is just frustrating

Please, reduce the lightning bolt damage ! The two mages are overkill, and wining the fith is just about luck !
  6. M

Golem without health bar = unkillable, possible BUG

Reloading my save dont work for me. The first time I have this bug in a thousand hours of game.
  7. M

Copper plate and other new crafting component.

We need only enriched dimeritium plate and ingot for crafting Grandmaster gear. So why diagrams for copper plates and copper ingots ?
  8. M

Copper plate and other new crafting component.

Copper plate and other new crafting component. Hi. I have not found utility in some news materials (copper , orichalcum plate, green gold, cupronickel..). Are the materials useful for crafting something?
  9. M

Detllaff fight...

It did not work very well in my case. ;)
  10. M

Detllaff fight...

I was playing on DeathMatch, with an hybrid build (magic/alchemy), Quen always up, but in DM, the bats explode your Quen an health in one hit (10-15% health after the hit) !
  11. M

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

The cemetery "Mère Lachaise" (Where you can find Regis) is a reference to the famouse cemetery "Père Lachaise" in Paris. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A8re_Lachaise_Cemetery
  12. M

Detllaff fight...

The only real problem with Dettlaff are bats. Everything else is manageable.
  13. M

Please don't let the witcher series die

Gerald is old, it's time he retire with Yen or Triss, enjoying life. We will miss him.
  14. M

Detllaff fight...

Detllaff fight... The fight against Dettlaff is completely stupid by its difficulty. His bats attack did too much damage and is impossible to avoid. Two hours I tried .. This fight destroys all the fun of the game. Very disappointed !
  15. M

Blood and Wine: Till Death Do Us Part Bug

Same for me, find the spot with focus mode, the quest ends, but no Gwent Card. tried several times. I have all the Gwent cards from the 4 basic factions (W3 & HoS), this may be the reason?
  16. M

1.12 - Missing Scabbards

It's not only Ciri that has no scarbbard. All NPC does not have since some patches (1.10 it seems), while they had when game was released. Is this realy a bug or developper's will ?
  17. M

Griffin technical bug

I confirm. Enable Griffin technical has no effect on the character sheet. PC 1.12 Steam Version No Mod. EDIT: The skill works the first time it activates. Disable it does not remove the 20% bonus. Reactivate it do not give 20% more. Activating the skill grant the 20% bonus forever.
  18. M

1.12 - Missing Scabbards

Hi ! I have the same problem, no scabbard on Ciri. No Mod. Steam Version, files verified.
  19. M

Your most hated Monster type

Wraiths ! I hate Wraiths ! Especially if there are two or more.
Top Bottom