Search results

+
  1. A

Which character background will you choose?

Corpo of course. Unless you are a L2 or lower mgr, you can only fail upwards in real corporations. So if this is modeled somewhat on how real corpos work, I expect I'll be a CEO or chairman of another corpo in no time, and then Night City is mine ;p
  2. A

Microsoft buys Zenimax for $7.5b

As long as MS is not locking their titles to the Windows store as the only distribution channel, like Forza, I'm ok with this deal. As for exclusives; they are bad for consumers as they artificially raise the price of the product by strong-arming the consumer to buy another product they may...
  3. A

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

I would say it's not just an expectation in the games industry, but in any software development job. The more ambitious the project, the longer the time horizon, the higher the risk that actual falls way outside the projected span of target dates. During development, you mitigate by trimming...
  4. A

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi, I'm a long time gamer originating from the viking region (sweden) and have been playing since the VIC 20 and ZX Spectrum days. Elite 1 was the game that blew me away the most, and that feeling of complete wide eyed amazement was resurrected only many decades later when I had the chance to...
  5. A

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

So far I've not found a single title that has required more than my CPU from 2013 (core i7 4770). Even Witcher 3 was light on that CPU. From what I've seen from the cyberpunk 2019 segments however, there's an insane amount of entities to manage, of dynamic stuff that needs to be traversed per...
  6. A

How much money should V have?

As long as the game is playable offline, I don't really care. If resource grinding, which happens to be a mechanic I absolutely hate, turns out to be a factor that distracts from the overall experience, I'll just "edit the game" to give me the amount I need, in order to skip that specific game...
  7. A

What game are you currently playing

Believe it or not, Witcher 3. I finished it in 2016... or so I thought. I noticed the wolf icon was still on the desktop last weekend, when I needed to free up some disk space. Before uninstalling, I just had to boot the game up one last time, to absorb the mellow atmosphere of my lovely...
  8. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

My feedback to CDPR: Absolutely blown away by the quality, game play and amount of content ! After some initial performance issues using a GTX 780, mitigated by installing an earlier nVidia driver version and reducing the game's viewing distance, made the game run smoothly at around 60fps with...
Top Bottom