Search results

+
  1. L

[Custom Card] Yennefer: Barrier Spell

[Custom Card] Yennefer: Barrier Spell http://imgur.com/a/8AHAF
  2. L

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

The same question is asked whenever there's a new card game. I don't see the difference between Gwent's business model compared to other card games, it's redundant at this point to ask. However I do agree with the fact that you should get something at the end of a game despise the result of the...
  3. L

Betting option at beginning of each match

I think that'd be hilarious. Idk if I'm going to like it but the idea sounds fun and authentic. The only problem is that it would somewhat make Gwent look like digital gambling.
  4. L

[BUG} Reaver Scout fails to bring out units.

[BUG} Reaver Scout fails to bring out units. Pretty much what the title said. I've had this problem myself and I also saw KingBlackToof got this problem on his stream. In my case it failed to bring out my Kaedweni Siege Support completely while I still had 2 more in my deck...
  5. L

What are your thoughts of the new card designs?

I personally like it. A little flashy, maybe tone down the colors a bit. But otherwise it's an awesome update to the game UI.
  6. L

Imbalance in rarity

I was also surprised by how few Bronze cards there are for each faction. There are even less bronze cards for Neutral.
  7. L

I'd like to see the Dimeritium Bomb effect removed from Clear Skies

I don't think weather is that OP, but it's true that Clear Sky is actually underwhelming compared to WC3 Gwent since buffs won't stay after weather.
  8. L

Suggestion: Add a preview for your total strength before playing a card.

Tbh I think this is one of the feature that either you put it in the game and makes it default, or you don't put it in the game at all. Taking the feature out later sounds like a real kick in the nuts to people who've already grown accustomed to it.
  9. L

I'd like to see the Dimeritium Bomb effect removed from Clear Skies

the funny thing is cards kept their buffs in vanilla Gwent after CW, but buffs in vanilla worked differently I guess...
  10. L

Show-off your deck!

I have 3, Northern Realm Heroes and Potions Monsters RagnaRok And an experimental Skellige full-combo Discard deck
  11. L

"Potions are 1.5 times more effective on this unit" might restrict design

Potions would be way too niche and situational if they only affect the Witchers.
  12. L

The thing about Gwent is that you don't win by getting the most out of every turn (Well, not in most cases), you win by outplaying your opponent. Calculation is huge but what makes me love Gwent is the fact that good decision making dictates the outcome of most games. Unlike a lot of modern Card...
  13. L

"Potions are 1.5 times more effective on this unit" might restrict design

What about staying true to the lore of the game: Potions now hurt bronze(Humans) cards but benefits Silver and Gold(Non Humans) cards.
  14. L

I agree. Many cards ask for this UI feature. It'd be much easier to play cards like Dimeritium bomb or Madman Lugos without all the tedious counting. Your turn is timed after all.
  15. L

Suggestion: Add a preview for your total strength before playing a card. Whenever you select or about to play to a card in your hand, there should be a preview on the side telling you what is your(and your opponent's) total strength if the card is played (Except when the effect of the card is...
  16. L

Keywords

I agree. Keyword is a must for this game. It would make most of the texts more concise and less confusing for a lot of newcomers.
  17. L

[BUG][SPOILER][BLOCKER] 1.07 HELP I cant start Ugly Baby quest

CDPROJECTRED PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE THE NEW EXPANSIONS COME OUT!! I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS IN MERE WORDS!!
  18. L

Exactly. @TH3WITCH3R You should read the previous posts in this thread.
  19. L

Is it still not fixed in 1.08.4? What.The.Hell.
Top Bottom