Search results

+
  1. A

Weird water displacement bug in novigrad

They left broken things after breaking TW2, what makes you think the story won't repeat itself? Main feature (rune upgrades) from HoS expansion is still broken (armor enchancements are not working properly), so I wouldn't count on it. Maybe they will release one last patch to make cpu/gpu temps...
  2. A

Problem z myszką

Masz włączony w ustawieniach graficznych sprzętowy kursor? Bez tego myszka może mulić
  3. A

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

My problem with Radovid winning is that you see his army - that would be fine if you couldn't see Emhyr's army, but you can. It's huge and there are hundreds of tents. So it's like thousands of soldiers against few soldiers on ship and not that many witch hunters. I guess the soldiers had a...
  4. A

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Radovid winning the war is 100% hack writting and it's hard to tell what quest should be improved. I guess whole game re-written. I would say whole act 3 MQ should be improved, because there is barely anything good to say about it. The same could be said about Blood and Wine - forshadowing for...
  5. A

Problem z NG+

Tak jak powiedział kubolmem, pozostaje ci albo save z zakończenia gry (ten którego użyłeś do rozpoczęcia NG+) albo zacząć od nowa. Nie da się wczytać save NG+ i zacząć nim jeszcze raz. Zresztą to dziwne co piszesz. Piszesz, że nie robiłeś NG+, a masz 85lvl - gmerałeś w save'ach? Bo to...
  6. A

What disappointed you about this game?

While I agree with rest of your post, I can't agree with this one. There is no way, no matter how many people would complain, they would make EE edition. They only did that waifu patch, because it was already sitting there already done. They noticed people complaining, so decided to release it...
  7. A

Seriale

Jak masz PS3/PS4 to możesz sobie za darmo sprawdzić przez 30 dni - tam dostępne jest już od stycznia. Z tego co słyszałem, ogólnie bida, tak jak przypuszczałem zresztą. Tyle lat zwlekali, że jeśli chodzi o filmy z lektorami/napisami to VODy zdążyły się rozrosnąć do tego stopnia, że w ofercie...
  8. A

Is the low graphical sharpness intentional in Blood and Wine or is it a bug to be addressed?

There will be no fix, because it works as intended in B&W, confirmed numerous times by CDPR themselves.
  9. A

"On Thin Ice" game crash... potential spoiler!

Did you try diffrent gpu drivers? Veryfing game files? What is little weird to me is that your game sits around 40-55 frames, but I guess you play in resolutions higher than 1080p, so it makes sense. Also, I know it could sound stupid, but did you try playing borderless window or in window mode?
  10. A

A Knight's Tales - bug or designers/writers oversight?

A Knight's Tales - bug or designers/writers oversight? The search didn't give me any info, so I guess nobody noticed (or just search didn't show it), so I've though I'll make a topic and see what other people have to say about it. When you get to the witch, you can ask her what happened to the...
  11. A

Witcher 3 stuttering

That's because 900 series is designed to work in temperatures like that. That's also why fans don't turn on until you hit 60C. Unless you have like 12-15C in the room, in newer games like Witcher 3 or Doom, you won't go under 65. Maybe if you changed fans or watercooled it, but I'm not sure...
  12. A

Deus Ex

No i? Co to w ogóle ma do rzeczy? To ledwo na kompie chodzi:facepalm2:Ale lepiej udawać, że problem nie istnieje i szukać gdzieś, gdzie go nie ma :P
  13. A

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

There is no 1.31 patch to download, at least that's what Galaxy shows
  14. A

Question for those who've played the GOTY version.

Geralt takes uses torch by himself when you enter cave/ruins. That's what I noticed:thinking:and fixes not fixing anything, but that's nothing new
  15. A

Time is standing still

Some quests lock the timer and you're unable to meditate, but that's intended
  16. A

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

So it looks like oil description bug on swords is still not fixed, the performance and temps are worse, Geralt has a strong fetish to take out torch by himself, fisting monsters still not fixed... But Vivaldi got new clothes, so I guess it's best patch ever.
  17. A

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Automatron is 10 bucks/euro, so point still stands. But ok, back on topic.
  18. A

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Bughtesda charged 30 bucks for 1 hour dlc? Where? Which is it? I love how people blow something out of proportion just to white knight other company.
  19. A

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

LEL! Not that they were not needed, that option was NOT supported. There were many games in those times that could use fix or two, to framerate or glitches. But I get it - you just started gaming and didn't know there was no way to update console bideo gaemz. But wait... there were updates to...
  20. A

Batman Arkham

Najlepsza walka z Wilsonem jest w Arkham Origins. Ogólnie najlepsze walki z bossami w całej serii. Arkham Knight pod względem bossów to gniot. Ogólnie fabuła jakaś rozmemłana i powolna, bez balansu - jak jest akcja, to wywala to z kapci geniuszem, ale jak już nic się nie dzieje, to jest zamuła...
Top Bottom