Search results

+
  1. K

[help] process not responding when fast travelling to Velen/novigrad

[help] process not responding when fast travelling to Velen/novigrad Hi guys, I'm just trying to update my game to 1.30, i was in Skeliige during my PT, installed tested all went ok, till this morning i discovered i can't go back to Velen. I can travel to every other regions including...
  2. K

[request/question] modding the engine

thx for the answr and the code code it will be easier to explain my question : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> <texturegroups> <group name="Default"> <maxsize value="4096"/> <minsize value="512"/> </group> will this work? does it requiered an other parameter to...
  3. K

[request/question] modding the engine

[request/question] modding the engine Hi, I was asking jack91, regarding the texturesgroups mod of Asmo. What the mod does is allow the usage of the best textures avaliable, which is an awsome idea imo I was wondering if, in a same way, it will be possible to add a minimal requiered sized...
  4. K

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?

Let's see what they have in stock for the last patch.. after a year and a half of patching things GOTY edition will get pretty close to what an enhanced edition would have been anyway. Or they are waiting for the next gen on consles...
  5. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

6. K

Preparing for Ansel in The Witcher 3

you play on low because you need to have 20 or more frames each second, when you pause you stay on one frame, and you can take the time you need to draw it.. the visualisation works with nvidia vr viewer on phone or the windows default viewer, heard something about getting the raw data for...
  7. K

Wasteland_Ghost my bad :) Ginfizz, it make sense since you don't really need framerate for a screenshot, if you could momentaraly boost your settings as you don't draw new frames if wouldn't matter you can see 360 images on full screen or vr with nvidia vr viewer, so if you're ok with the...
  8. K

Yeah maybe with a mod or with a game build up with ansel possibilities in mind, so the super rez capture isn't waist on low textures. I'm really liking it tho, even buy a card board to enjoy my pics on the phone in vr :) It's just release so it's not perfect yet, i was just trowing ideas ;)
  9. K

You have a mod that can pause the game @skacikpl might know more about it, i just use friendlyhud which i believed incorporated the original code (works even in cut-scenes) Debug console give you freecam. ansel not launching when the game is paused or in a cutscene is probably just a little bug...
  10. K

Maybe it is mod related, but it is possible that ansel is blocked for cutscene, they are design to display specifically what on the screen and the rest get pretty much screw up (if with the freecam you already have witness a scene you know that the lignting is swaping from one character to...
  11. K

yeah zooming endlessly is pretty cool but when you do it on lod textures where the grass in not drawn, and animals are in the ground till their elbows it's a lot of bytes by pixel..
  12. K

yeah unless it is currently conflicting with some of my mods and thus don't work properly, ansel doesn't seems to ask the engine for the frames it needs but takes whats already in cache in the video card, you may then expect the same kind of oddities than with the freecam mod...
  13. K

@Ginfizz alt+F2 doesn't have any kind of configuration afaik, guess we'll have to check the ini files to put the pictures elsewhere than on the windows ssd, especially the super res one over 1Go ---------- Updated at 12:50 PM ---------- minicrom maybe it is caused by my mods as i didn't even...
  14. K

yep, you can even (if you have hotkey your reshade, fxaa, hdr etc) play with those while in ansel mode
  15. K

44160x24840 weight already 677Mo on drive, basically it is what you draw in game zoomed and captured 2500 times then reconstruct.. (took about 5mins to take the shot) you still keep lod textures and draw distances from your settings, so it is brillant but you really need to crank up your ini...
  16. K

Yeah is out, nicely play Marcin :)
  17. K

which doesn't mean they will be release separatly, nor that one will be release before the other..
  18. K

I wonder how it works, does ansel communicate with the engine to get the close range high definition of everything before taking the shots and build the super res image? Or is it "just" some kind of uber sampling, with the same kind of limitation of a normal screenshot? (no grass draw in the...
  19. K

[MOD Concept] Southern Warmth for Northern Realms

well 1.04 works fine, and by the time i reach Skellige maybe the 1.06 will be out ;p btw have you change the weather yet? odly enough i've got rain almost everyday which is perfect in Novigrad :) Got the far off mountains at night that are too bright to but it's already a problem in Toussaint...
  20. K

[MOD Concept] Southern Warmth for Northern Realms

may be a little easier with the nexus screen as some mods are merged all are installed
Top Bottom