Search results

+
  1. S

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

Folks, there's no need to spread panic about the copyright transfer terms, let alone the licensing wording. It may surprise you to learn that under the standard, typical, old-fashioned pre-streaming "record deal" that every band supposedly wished for, the arists in all cases *retained no...
  2. S

What would Fix the game for you?

OK, that makes more sense, I guess it's Wakako that threw me more since you can chat with her and learn about her husbands ("all very high in Tiger Claw") and her overheard phone convo with Rogue where she clearly is speaking as tho the Claws do what she says. But you're right, the other fixers...
  3. S

Cyberpunk Edgerunners - No plans for 2nd Season

Good grief. I bet you a dollar that if you tried making Cowboy Bebop today - the original anime as it was made, no changes, no "updates," no live action, just its amazing oddball perfect self - it would be dismissed as "not anime enough" and never see the light of day. And that's a damn shame...
  4. S

What would Fix the game for you?

A flashlight would be nice. Optical cyberware mods for low-light and thermal would be better. Kind of a no-brainer in this setting, not sure why we don't have it already (maybe too many graphical issues at launch to worry about messing with screenspace modifiers...?) I kinda wonder if this...
  5. S

SOR-22 Legendary Schematic: location accurate?

Ah! Great, thank you, I guess I will keep looking then but at least maybe this means I'm not locked out of it. There are better weapons and I probably even have most of them by now but there's something about the feel/usability/sound of this one I like a lot and was hoping to keep it viable. I...
  6. S

SOR-22 Legendary Schematic: location accurate?

Hello all, Several guides list the SOR-22 (precision rifle) legendary schematic being in "a container in the room where they're keeping Saul" in Riders on the Storm - the basement of the Raffen Shiv base. However I've done that mission on several playthroughs and never recall having the...
  7. S

Murk Man car missing?

Welp, so much for all our detective work. In the patch notes for 1.5.2: Murk Man Returns Again Once More Forever - Fixed an issue where the Rayfield Caliburn didn't spawn. Looks like it was a bug after all. Or at least, sometimes it was. I'm sure all the other info about it requiring certain...
  8. S

Please take the QoL effects of current itemization seriously. A complete overhaul is needed.

If there really are more options than the old wiki sites list, then that's in a way even more of a problem because ni 40 hours on this playthrough i have not found a single one of them, and that's with devoting a few RL hours to looking for them too. But the issue is not legendary glasses; it's...
  9. S

Please take the QoL effects of current itemization seriously. A complete overhaul is needed.

Sorry if i'm not being clear.... i chose these specific items because the data source I was referring to lists them as havin *at least two* mod slots. So the "innate" ability thing should not be a factor. However it seems that the site in question might be badly out of date - not simply a...
  10. S

Yes, Fou, I know that. That's my point :). I have been trying to do that. It is not working. Finally in exasperation I just went and crafted the 10 you see in the screenshot all at once. And still nothing. According to the datamining site, some - most - of these items have a max modslot of...
  11. S

I went and got 2 of the three "more" you mention. None of them have mod slots. I crafted 10 copies of the Sunspark. Not a single one came out with even a single mod slot. I don't know which shop you mean, the one north of Goldsmith St. that's west of the Med Center metro? Never seen legendary...
  12. S

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

Uh. I want to read the rest of your post, but before I can, what exactly are you picturing here? Who is the immersion being "provided to?" Me, that's who. Every individual player. Not sure what you think the "literal definition" of that is or how it's any different than what I said. Honestly...
  13. S

All things can be fixed. It just requires commitment and doing it, like most things. Create a small internal task force of just a few people to start getting to work on it, don't make excuses, and don't look back: just do it. A journey of a thousand lines of code begins with the first bugfix ;)
  14. S

Incorrect, and a tired old phrase repeated by many without thinking about what it means. Also you spelled it wrong. ;) Correct use of Git Gud: Game gives you the ability to throw objects found in the world. Much later, a task presents you with a switch you need to press, located out of reach...
  15. S

I found a Legendary mod for "face" armor (many of you already now know where this is going) and was pretty hyped about it. And i cannot use it. It has sat in my inventory for over 25 in-game hours now. The last 5 of those hours were dedicated to trying to find a way to use it. Yes, I checked to...
  16. S

There are just way too many things that break immersion for it to come even close to qualifying, even if it wanted to, which I'm not sure it does anyway. 1647005382 The two of you are saying entirely different things. First, I'd love some examples of where you can solve sidequests / gigs / etc...
  17. S

It Came From Beyond the Blackwall... *cue creepy techno music*

https://web.njit.edu/~ronkowit/eliza.html
  18. S

Murk Man car missing?

Walls of text aside, I'm realizing now I didn't process what you meant by map marker. Apparenttly I haven't played since before 1.3,. herp right because "after launch" was not 1.3 OK, that fits. As the Wall of Text mentions, min street cred makes sense too (Fou, did you do a lot / have a high...
  19. S

i think the important question here is why you are not posting VIDEO
  20. S

hah, that's funny. Also, something that's been bugging me this whole thread: what would "creepy techno music" sound like?? i'm trying to picture how to make techno creepy. it's a puzzler :confused:
Top Bottom