Search results

+
  1. H

Possible to migrate W3 from Origin to Steam (at least saves)?

Possible to migrate W3 from Origin to Steam (at least saves)? I figured it's time to finish this game after a long break, but I'm missing the second expansion. The GOTY edition currently costs the same price on Steam as the expansion itself does on Origin, which is unfortunately the platform I...
  2. H

Weird: Zdenek is fighting invincible bandits in Novigrad

Weird: Zdenek is fighting invincible bandits in Novigrad I was in the middle of the "Get Junior" quest when some part of it required me to go to an area in Novigrad, and when I got there I found an ongoing fight between a guy named Zdenek and three bandits. The problem is that the bandits...
  3. H

Best merchant to sell items?

Best merchant to sell items? Odrin, the dude with the bottles, has apparently been nerfed as he only pays crap prices for any item now. So, where do you guys recommending selling off weapons and items now?
  4. H

Odrin pays less after the new patch?

Odrin pays less after the new patch? I just installed the new patch (1.10?) and went to Odrin to sell off my gear, and I noticed that he is paying really low prices now, kind of like other merchants. Is this intended? If so, are there any other merchants I should rather go to from now on?
  5. H

Flickering on icons/edges apparently caused by Crossfire (290)

Flickering on icons/edges apparently caused by Crossfire (290) When I look at certain items, such as consumables in the inventory section or when I examine the notes on the bulletin boards in the city, the icons or the edges of the icons are flickering heavily. The first thing I tried was to...
Top Bottom