Search results

+
  1. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I disagree. I already said many times that I greatly appreciate essenthys work, but I am programmer myself and user feedback is the single most important thing in our field. There is no way essenthy can do the debugging of such a huge project himself. That's why I sat down (also in my free time...
  2. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I had a lot of free time this weekend and I used it to really compare STLM3, because I realized just starting a discussion by saying 'I don't like it' is not helping anyone. There is so much beauty in STLM, I hope essenthy has the time and determination to polish a few things and the result will...
  3. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Edit: Actually, it only looks like this during a lunar eclipse
  4. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I agree. And like I said, STLM3 looks better than STLM2, well to be honest, better than anything I've seen before, MOST of the time. Except when it doesn't, it looks really, immersion breakingly bad. So I was hoping I could find a few more people who agree with me and get essenthy to change the...
  5. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

This forum is called 'Mod Discussion', so I thought I'd start a discussion. Since this thread is overflowing with screenshots and compliments, I am most likely in the minority, but I have to say: I think STLM2 is much better than STLM3. How dare I say such a thing? Well, I am using visual mods...
  6. 4

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Thank you so much for your efforts essenthy! It's people like you and your dedication that keep modding alive. I played with STLM 3.1.1 for a couple of hours today and I have to say - very impressive! Especially during daylight it looks truly breathtaking at times. However, I want to take the...
  7. 4

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Hello, I just bought The Witcher: Enhanced Edition on Steam. After the download finished, I tried to launch the game, but I get the following error message: "Serious lack of data Client Server cannot be started. There is no witcher.ini in the startup directory or data paths set in witcher.ini...
Top Bottom