Search results

+
  1. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Honestly that is the best version of skellige i have seen yet in a lighting mod
  2. L

Bug. Geralt's head stuck in Ciri's body

Also had this problem. Couldn't figure out the cause.
  3. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

I guess we agree to disagree. This mod, to me, looks totally natural. It also looks to be similar to CDPR's own vision of how geralt should look in W3. I mean, look at the forum art of him at the top of the screen and then compare that to how geralt looks in the last SS lexar posted of...
  4. L

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Disagree. Looks totally natural. If you want pale geralt, there are plenty of skin mods. I recommend "Geralt Skin Enhanced" ;)
  5. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

With the new version of clouds and weather, and STLM, I am perfectly content with the lighting of W3. I could nitpick, sure, but perfection sadly can never be achieved. This is close though.
  6. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

The amount of DoF in the past few versions was greatly excessive. This version is perfect in that regard. If you want more, it is easily doable with KNGs mod.
  7. L

[Request/Idea?] Geralt retexture

Oh hey, blast from the past. This thread is nearly a year old. Since this post I learned photoshop to make this mod. Take a look if anyone's interested: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1730/?
  8. L

[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

Looks awesome so far. Looking forward to trying it
  9. L

[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

Next video you share can we see the mod in direct light with regular gameplay as well as cutscenes? :)
  10. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I think I like new Novigrad better. Thankfully it is going to be optional though, I am sure some e3 "purists" would be mad otherwise.
  11. L

[Mod Help] Demo viper armor

Wonderful work as usual
  12. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Looks awesome. Thank you
  13. L

[Mod Help] Demo viper armor

Looks good, maybe the leather a bit darker?
  14. L

Hires Shadows on Geralt

What's the difference between Geralt and NPCs then? Why do they work and Geralt doesn't without the reload?
  15. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

The mid clouds look fantastic, however I have never liked vanilla "light" clouds. Perhaps keep those optional? ;)
  16. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Wow, looks so much better! Any ETA?
  17. L

Increased Lod

I can't answer your question, but those screens look nice
  18. L

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Clear weather needs to be an actual part of the weather cycle, not just activated by console commands. On top of that, clear weather water should never be perfectly still. The ocean is never perfectly flat. Clear weather clouds look great, but they are never seen without console commands...
Top Bottom