Search results

+
  1. T

Geralt talks all the time

Load a savegame from before the incident. The problem will be gone.
  2. T

The Witcher Screenshot Thread

The shaders are a little bit overhauled to bring the experience closer to the awesome 2015 Witcher 3 Velen and no man´s land artbook design, and even more mods mods mods :) Geralt tried Katanas for the first time, and he is impressed! These are really good as they say and cut Mechs in two...
  3. T

The huge smoke column of the burning ruins near crow´s perch (Bloody Baron) has a lighting bug

Good morning fellow monster hunters and slayers of even the mightiest beasts, I have noticed a graphics bug when seeing the smoke column from the burning ruins near crow´s perch where the Bloody Baron lives. The smoke is super-bright illuminated at nighttime and looks completely off in the...
  4. T

. Geralt on the path. Nature and animals.
  5. T

I repainted Geralt´s Grandmaster Ursine figure

IMPRESSIVE! Back in the nineties I always had to play Hero Quest without any painting on the miniatures (heroes and monsters alike) and wish I would have known a master with the brush like you are. This miniature is a must have in every shelf just like the original Wiedzmin 3 Steelbook Witcher...
  6. T

A christmas reindeer mod for Witcher 3

How is your mod doing? (y) Now one week before christmas it is the best time to finish it.
  7. T

Guide: Mod limit fix

Is the next gen edition of Witcher 3 supporting an unlimited amount of mods? I already have 55 mods and already have one or another mod not showing up ;) I hope the mod limit extender will also be updated for the next gen Witcher.
  8. T

Geralt beard growth now broken after using mod and this is now imbedded in my savegame

Problem solved :) The savegame is still broken with no 3D beard becoming visible ever (only the 2D beard shadow face texture shows up but nothing else ever), but Geralts beard has become functional normale again when using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/7092?tab=files...
  9. T

Anyone else keep coming back?

A second play-through of Red Dead Redemption 2 is one hell of a task. But I recommend that when having finished The Witcher 3 Next-Gen ;) And for in between one or another fine level of Dishored 2, the game with the best steampunk fantasy-horror and stealth-game atmosphere. On rainy spooky...
  10. T

User scores are consistently worse than critic scores on metacritic.

CD Project Red pays great attention to the community, and even patch all graphics glitches they get noticed about with a lot of attention to detail. Unfortunately the overall gaming ecosystem begun to change to the absolute worst possible in 2018: Gamers 2015: Wow clearly BEST GAME EVER! GAME...
  11. T

Games you love but which failed miserably

Descent II was an absolute masterpiece. A huge amount of interesting themed planets (ice, vulcanos and fire, rocks...), and crazed-out robots. It was PERFECT ... but no one really remembers it because it is from 1997 :D
  12. T

Finally Witcher 3 looks like the pictures in the concept art book of 2016!!
  13. T

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

Not one single crash or problem since release (25 hours in game now). Raytracing and many other settings are on high or maxed out :) a PERFECT game.
  14. T

Geralt beard growth now broken after using mod and this is now imbedded in my savegame

Greetings fellow monster hunters, After trying to combine these two mods two or three days ago: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4400 https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/7092 In combination with my dark reddish beard colour mod, hoping to get a long brown-reddish hobo beard for my...
  15. T

Games you love but which failed miserably

The Callisto Protocol... It was one of the best games this year - till the part with that stupid moving platform with the unrealistic ridiculous propeller on it´s back, followed by one area more ugly and boring than the previous one. And only stupid boss-rushes and annoying enemy horde gameplay...
  16. T

First Roach must be parked somewhere under a warm roof. She is a rare Zorse from the far far away Zerrikania and cannot cope with the cold wet weather in the northern realms. . . . Geralts previous Roach was unfortunately killed by a hungry griffon king who went mad after his nest had been...
Top Bottom