Search results

+
  1. T

The huge smoke column of the burning ruins near crow´s perch (Bloody Baron) has a lighting bug

Good morning fellow monster hunters and slayers of even the mightiest beasts, I have noticed a graphics bug when seeing the smoke column from the burning ruins near crow´s perch where the Bloody Baron lives. The smoke is super-bright illuminated at nighttime and looks completely off in the...
  2. T

Geralt beard growth now broken after using mod and this is now imbedded in my savegame

Greetings fellow monster hunters, After trying to combine these two mods two or three days ago: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4400 https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/7092 In combination with my dark reddish beard colour mod, hoping to get a long brown-reddish hobo beard for my...
  3. T

Can the Witcher 3 Script Merger already be used for the Next-Gen Witcher?

Greetings fellow monster hunters, I am a little bit afraid to brick my install and to redownload everything, that´s why I am not yet using the script merger. Can the classic Witcher 3 Script Merger tool that was necessary to merge various script- and program code heavy mods already be used, or...
  4. T

Option to keep the original classic Witcher 3 as seperate installation + launcher when the next gen update is released?

Good morning witchers and monster hunters, the upcoming Witcher 3 Remaster will maybe cause the same problem the Resident Evil 2 enhanced raytracing version gave me: All Witcher 3 mods (since 2015) absolute useless.... (That´s why I was forced to activate Steam Beta and install the old Resi2...
  5. T

Various programs (including GOG galaxy, GOG-downloaded installer, and all VPN) are not connecting - cannot install The Witcher 3

Hello fellow monster slayers, there is a strange problem on this computer. When double clicking GOG Galaxy, nothing happens - after a minute or so "unable to connect to GOG.com" error shows up. But that´s not all, the same happens with every VPN: Tunnelbear "Internet appears to be offline...
  6. T

Visual glitch - A little bugfix modification of the Arasaka tower roof wanted (Johnny Silverhand mission)

Greetings, Samurai! A superb game we have here, I love the atmosphere and the appearance of Johnny Silverhand is one of the best ideas ever brought to a game. The rain and the Johnny reminds me of the game Batman Arkham Knight while seeing the joker. There can never be enough Johnny Silverhand...
  7. T

Little visual glitch in the Delamain limousine

Greetings :) Cyberpunk is a truly impressive game so far, and highly enjoyable. Perfect storytelling and impressive graphics just like a good game should be like. After a few hours of gameplay I have only noticed one bug so far: While doing the long drive with the automatic-driving Delamain...
  8. T

Mod to remove NPCs at night

Witcher 3 is an almost perfect game and the best game ever made.... but there is one little thing that destroys immersion. Only a few NPCs go inside at night or during thunderstorms, and lie in their beds at nighttime (mostly vendors and shop owners). 95% of all other random NPC`s keep doing...
  9. T

Triss house first meeting with Menge video has broken animations

The Witcher 3 GOTY works very fine so far on PlayStation Pro, but I have noticed an immersion-breaking bug in the cut-scene when entering the garden of Triss old house and meeting the two thugs, and Menge, for the first time. When Menge arrives at the scene, the discussion between Geralt and...
  10. T

PlayStation Pro VR 3D Witcher 3 GOTY remaster

PlayStation Pro VR 3D Witcher 3 GOTY remaster Greetings monster hunters, I moved away from PC gaming completely to console gaming because I was fed up that everything...........EVERYTHING is just Steam-Crap on the whole PC gaming sector. And I could not stand this "100% digital distribution"...
  11. T

Dark Nights Mod Update please :)

Dark Nights Mod Update please :) Hi fellow witchers and enchantresses, unfortunately one of the most important and crucial mods was never updated for Patch 1.31 GOTY version :( the wonderful dark atmospheric nights. Can anyone update this mod for the 1.31 GOTY please? It`s 1.30 dark nights...
  12. T

Metamorphosis Mutagen bug

Metamorphosis Mutagen bug Hi witchers and sorcerers out there, have you noticed this bug too, that no Witcher senses enhancement at all is activated when making the metamorphosis mutagen build? This mutagen description says "Witcher senses help you see better in dark places..." But when...
  13. T

Death Fairy

Death Fairy Hi my fellow monster hunters and witchers, tonight I have encountered a uniquè monster (ghost) which I have never seen before. After defeating this ghost, no new entry in the bestiary showed up - and I was VERY curious about this one and liked this very much because of the...
  14. T

Thanks for the new organic menu and the new mutagens

Thanks for the new organic menu and the new mutagens Hey CDPR thank you so much for the new Mutagen Tree - and the Design of this Mutagen menu! :) It looks so awesome and organic and like being inside Geralt`s body between his body cells, or like being some crazed out medival scientist looking...
  15. T

Cannibalism / Vampire / Wolf health regain perk

Cannibalism / Vampire / Wolf health regain perk Has anyone played Fallout 3? There is a cannibalism perk where the character is kneeling down next to the corpse of a defeated enemy, an eating animation begins and the health bar refills. This would be a GREAT mod idea for Witcher 3 :D Food is...
  16. T

Remove floating overhead health bar above camouflaged and invisible enemies

Remove floating overhead health bar above camouflaged and invisible enemies A great mod idea would be removing the enemy health bar floating above the enemies heads and add it to a fixed position under Geralts health bar. Otherwise the player just always just needs to follow the health bar and...
  17. T

Bugs in Witcher 3 Complete (both DLC`s) version 1.22 bugs

Bugs in Witcher 3 Complete (both DLC`s) version 1.22 bugs Playing Witcher 3 again the third time is still very interesting and a superb gaming experience. An almost perfect games. Hm but I thought I make a list of the minor bugs I encounter while playing to give some tips for the next patch :)...
  18. T

What happens Triss and Yen and Ciri (when beginning Witcher 3 with HoS or Blood and Wine)

What happens Triss and Yen and Ciri (when beginning Witcher 3 with HoS or Blood and Wine) My fellow Witchers and Monster Hunters, what exactly happens with Geralts romance decisions and with Triss and Yen, when Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine is started from the main menu? I don`t wanted to...
  19. T

Volumetric Fog Mod

Volumetric Fog Mod Hi fellow Witchers and Enchantresses, a year ago there was a truly SUPERB mod avaiable which added volumetric fog to Velen and Skellige, and Novigrad. It was a superb mod and a must-have, especially in combination with the volumetric clouds Skellige mod and the reddish...
  20. T

Igni molten cracked earth effect on the ground

Igni molten cracked earth effect on the ground Hi fellow Witchers, maybe you have noticed the same strange... problems. After installing a few crucial mods, always two things happen. 1.) The mane and sometimes the tail of Roach disappears 2.) The lava-like cracked burning earth and glow...
Top Bottom