Search results

+
  1. T

Help me with my year 3 Thesis?

Help me with my year 3 Thesis? Hi there guys, I'm a third year Uni student so the time has come for me to do my dreaded Y3 thesis. Would anyone mind filling this survey in it's about RPG's both old and new: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QTQMLCW Not the most fun thing ever, but you'll be...
  2. T

Vivienne and the Tourney

Vivienne and the Tourney So I was wondering something, If you decide to complete the 'Tourney does this have any effect on Vivienne's quest? I was interested because I decided the curse was more important so I dropped out as soon as I learn't about her curse's nature and was able to cure her...
  3. T

3D Community Artwork

3D Community Artwork I don't know if anyone else is into this, but I love making little 3d models in my spare time - This lead me to take it up in University - So I thought I'd make a little place to share produced artwork if anyone else does 3d art (: If you'd like to get into doing it, and...
  4. T

Confusing Errors Upon Launch

Confusing Errors Upon Launch Hey guys, after downloading the newest patch I am no longer able to launch the game, at first it was down to a pair of mods, which I removed and that got rid of two errors, but I am still stuck with this big old error which makes zero sense to me, I was just...
Top Bottom