Search results

+
  1. P

Import into .w2mesh failure

Import into .w2mesh failure I try to convert .fbx file back into .w2mesh. Here's what modkit says about my attempts: [2016.01.16 18:15:48][Info][WCC] Starting commandlet 'import' [2016.01.16 18:15:48][Info][WCC] --------------------------------------------------------------- [2016.01.16...
  2. P

How to change model and how to get skeleton - newbie's questions

How to change model and how to get skeleton - newbie's questions I'm working on changing the default triss into the one from tw2. I've got a few questions as I'm total newbie and have never worked with tools like blender, 3ds max etc. before: 1. Triss in tw2 and tw3 is made of several files...
  3. P

NEED files from Witcher and 3!

NEED files from Witcher and 3! My hdd with both games uncooked just died. Today. Like it wasn't the day I wanted to complete my mod. No, really. Not at all. :( Unfortunately, I can't simply download two 60~ gb games to acquire a few files. I'd be greatful if anyone can share them. The ones...
  4. P

How do I download patch 1.10?

How do I download patch 1.10? I'm playing on pc but due to bad internet connection I'd like to download patch 1.10 on my laptop as I've got pretty good connection in my apartment I rent while I study. I don't have w3 installed on laptop. Is there a way to force gog to let me download patch now...
  5. P

How to extract pack0?

How to extract pack0? There's no Giibed Red tool out there, not anymore. How do I extract pack0? I used quickbms and it worked fine BUT there are no .w2mesh files when I unpack with quickbms. The thing is I need meshes only. Can anyone of you upload giibed red tool?
  6. P

Modkit keeps crashing + errors

Modkit keeps crashing + errors When I start wcc_lite.exe, 2 errors appear: [2015.09.22 16:43:58][Error][Engine] Unable to open collision cache file. No collision cache data will be accessed. [2015.09.22 16:43:58][Error][Engine] Failed to create collision cache 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Witcher 3...
  7. P

Triss: Face and Outfit from TW2

Triss: Face and Outfit from TW2 As the title says, I'd like to know if there are any mods that change Triss to be more like TW2-Triss than TW3-Triss. I find her face to be much better in the previous game, and so the outfit that's actually lying on the floor in her house (I believe it's less...
Top Bottom