Search results

+
  1. T

Killing / not killing is pointless

There are missions where it matters. I still pick and choose on the others depending on target and mission.
  2. T

The General Videogame Thread

hmm now that I got a new controller, I should try dark souls again too.
  3. T

Night club?

Hey 4meg! If you look close at the video the chick the terminator goes past on the dance floor is the same person seating behind sarah conner when the scene switches to her.
  4. T

Full of Rock N Roll but no actual Rock music

I really don't care as long as its not music that makes me want to turn the sound off. Maybe have the music/artists listed in Options and you can block certain songs or artists would be nice!
  5. T

Should V be a Youtuber?

V ain't no Media ! So no she shouldn't!
  6. T

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

FPP is fine as its already stated that is how it is going to be. As long as I have a chance the look at my character I am ok with that.
  7. T

Place your bets right here!

2077 release date....NASA just trying to get a bigger budget.
  8. T

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP03

The shot of the mega building reminds me of Judge Dread!
  9. T

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

Depends on what caliber she is firing in the demo but her bursts are too long and there seems to be no compensating and over compensating that you tend to get with a handgun. The sites tend to stay on target which would never happen with a full auto handgun at 9mm or more.
  10. T

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

Well that would make it rather one dimensional and once you play through it once your done. Cyberpunk your class is your profession. I am really interested to see how they incorporate all the classes into the game. Can you really be a rockerboy or do you have to be a solo or netrunner to...
Top Bottom