Search results

+
  1. W

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

that sounds awesome thanks for the heads up on Lexars work.
  2. W

[MOD] The Butcher Of Blaviken - Lore Friendly Geralt

There is no way to make both beard and hair the same color. Multiple mods have tried to do this and you can get close to it but certain lighting or during cutscenes the beard will usually always be brighter. Even if you make the beard and hair texture use the same exact texture file with the...
  3. W

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

HalkHoganPL I have multiple good to high quality textures for making new fire and cloud textures. Let me know if you want them. I am having trouble making custom normal maps for the cloud textures.
  4. W

Blood stain

just look in the file called character_covered_blood it has time settings. Just copy it from version 2.0 and merge it into brutal blood 4.0. Its under fx\blood\standard_hit\ I dont use brutal blood anymore. I just use my own blood textures I made with no fx files made for them and Geralt gets...
  5. W

WLM 9.3

lol gregor exactly. lens flare is only good and needed when the sun is coming up in the morning and going down at night.
  6. W

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

not to mention animated backgrounds will cause stuttering or freezing on some peoples pcs. Good idea to leave it out.
  7. W

[Help] Does anyone know how characters like Keira have there damage calculated?

Cainhurtz you have to increase keiradmg anywhere from 0.25 to 0.50 to see a difference in dmg in the xml files that you edited. I think i had keira and yen at around 0.40
  8. W

How to disable Autosaves and Checkpoints

Bulhakas you can safely delete all save game files even the auto save ones. I do it all the time from within the save game menu so its easier to remember which ones to delete. I backup my important manual saves or checkpoints into another folder. Not sure if renaming them would show up under...
  9. W

Near top of highest structure in Toussaint main city

Elkatarus where is the coordinates commands at? I have the following coordinate commands what other ones do you have? XY Port Coordinates xy(11,10) - lonely_pine_crossroadUp; RoadSign xy(120,10) - lonely_pine_crossroadDown; RoadSign xy(574,12) - lonely_pine_crossroad_right; RoadSign xy(12,574)...
  10. W

[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view

Exactly Spoxox! Too many people think that just because a post is made on a mod that they deserve or are owned the mod. All mod authors take the time to make these mods for free. So be thankful that so many great mods on nexus have been made for free. Even texture mods take awhile to make.
  11. W

MonarchX i appreciated that guide :). Just alot of people are little whinny kids so you just ignore the bad apples. Usually the good/kind people are just more silent and dont comment as much:P
  12. W

[WIP] Realistic Sailing

i have been looking on a way to change the boat speed but havent find a way yet. its not in animation or behaviour files.
  13. W

W3 Oven - An Alternative GUI to ModKit 1.3

How is that not an issue/bug? I have the same problem except W3 oven doesnt actually work for me. Besides from nothing showing up on the mod list after selecting the folders and creating a name for the mod all the files are 1kb. All the other modkit gui tools on nexus work for me but w3 oven so...
  14. W

Mesh and Anime Buffer files - how do they work in W3?

MonarchX most likely yes they do because i made some edits to 2 w2anims files and around 1.5 to 2 hours in i noticed the floating people bug it happened while on a cutscene in HoS lol. I deleted the files and now only have the w2behaviour file for speeding up geralts running and dodge and no...
  15. W

Need help with retexturing armor

terissimo Dont include the normal maps with the mod. normal maps are the ones that are called n01 or n02 at the end.
  16. W

MonarchX sent you some files via PM, if you could cook them for me and test them if you want :) I cant get w3 oven to work. They are new Clouds, water, and fire textures.
  17. W

Denroth as long as the w2mesh files are put in the uncooked folder there shouldnt be any problems. There should be buffer files made with the mod as well. When you uncook the mod is there w2mesh buffer files that are with the w2mesh files? If there isnt any you will have to add them into the...
  18. W

Denroth yes w2mesh files can be merged together with texture files.
  19. W

Denroth just open up the w2mesh file with Sarcens Mod Editor and then select the top listed item which is called Cmesh#1 and then click the + next to cookedData then again for renderLODs. It will drop down after clicking on renderLODs right click on lines 1 and 2 and hit remove variable and now...
  20. W

Mesh and Anime Buffer files - how do they work in W3?

skacikpl ya i know that both those files need the buffer files to have less glitches or bugs. But some of them dont come with buffer files. For example man_geralt_petard and man_geralt_signs.w2anims dont have buffer files for them. I tried using mod merger and Quick ModToolV6.3 to make the mod...
Top Bottom