Search results

+
  1. zzjay88

Help exporting textures

I have managed to extract ALL textures from the DLCs and base gme, except one pack, the "content0" part and its texture.cache part, that is not wanting to cooperate. I managed to get a few wqith Modkit, and modkitchen interface, but some XBM files were not converted to TGA for unknown reasons...
  2. zzjay88

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I'm not gonna be satisfied until we meet Francesca at least once... there are so many charcaters in the books that have not been used,there's a lot of material. Maybe it's in the past and we'll see the something before Geralt's game version. As for a witcher, I seriously hope it wn't be a...
  3. zzjay88

The Witcher 2 Remastered Edition?

Why would they make a witcher 2 remake...the game is still good as is. If they ever remake a game ihave a feeling it'll be the first witcher... b in any case i'd love a complete edition of the witcher 2 too...with an etended plot and a more interactive world. The game is great, but at ties it...
  4. zzjay88

Please don't let the witcher series die

This exactly...a custom witcher would totally kill any personality the character could have. story driven games are not meant to have custom chgaracters.
  5. zzjay88

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

I seriously hope they fix the horrible hair transparency,and well i'd love the trailer light...but i know it's not gonna happen :(
  6. zzjay88

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello I have a thread to open in : Witcher 3 modding. Title: Redcloth file extraction to OBJ. I know it is possible to extract redcloth assets and convert them to OBJ\ whatever blender can import? But i don't know how or what tools are needed.
  7. zzjay88

*REDCLOTH,MODDING,KILLING MONSTERS cloak*

Late to the party...but is it possible to export these redcloth meshe int obj format to use in other tools like blender without any use for their collision data? Would it be possible to have also a list of tools needed to get those meshes from the game and where to find them? I do not car...
  8. zzjay88

TW2/TW3/Redkit][tool] 3D models converter

Well they do follow a conversation order...but the place said conversation is at is random. I just needed specific characters voices,like greetings and such...so i really had to open em all XD Lucky me i got most of them...at least enough for wht i had in mind.
  9. zzjay88

mp2...but believe it wont be hard to convert them. only problem sorting is a mess lol. 125k files to go through 1579649686 Also i get this message importign those parts: Reading file '.../roche_man/model/roche_body1_b2.w2mesh' Error : No mesh loader found for this file. Are you sure that this...
  10. zzjay88

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

How can one extract voicelines? OR anyplace one can download them?
  11. zzjay88

Does anyon by chance have an archive link to witcher 2 voicelines? there seem to be many for witcher 3,but no such luck on witcher2. @JLouisB is it even possible to exctract them? i have checked your tool...and it seems like voicefiles are the only thing they cant do or i am stupid.
Top Bottom