Search results

+
  1. djisma69

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

most of the developers that did witcher 3 were fired or leaved..... so you can guess why we can't have nice things from cdpr anymore like a good ending once and for all.... those devs are no longer in cdpr team.
  2. djisma69

@CTPhipps no, this is a bad ending because even though V now is going to live , what reason is he living for? Most of his friends are fucked up or unhappy, and most of his friends are friends no more at all, he is more or less alone, The romantic interest mostly abandons them like in other...
  3. djisma69

Exaggerate? Dude is not only V they trashed in the endings, they basically trashed everyone's life in that ending where V gets cured, they basically cut the players out from all the people that he helped and were friends, even loved ones, they basically rendered useless all our...
  4. djisma69

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

dunno why you keep defending that, if you wanted that so bad.... you already have like 5 such endings, they should have made one good ending for those of us who wanted it........
  5. djisma69

it is a bad ending, they could had for once listened to their fanbase and add a good ending, there are already many such endings in the game, but no, they don't care about us players, for me this company is done for, never buying a game from them ever again. This was the last straw and...
  6. djisma69

So they give us another crappy ending, they don't really care about us...... I'm done with this company.
  7. djisma69

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

Yeah, I feel you, I'm done with this company, they don't care about us players even though they keep saying that, they could have for once given us a good ending but no........ but they had to ***** us all over again. I'm done with them.
  8. djisma69

A New Saga Begins

So you are saying that Cdpr as good as they are can't do what Dragon age origins did ages ago? are you serious? They can do it, of that I'm pretty sure ... if a game 13 years old did that so well I don't see how a new next-game generation can't do it.
  9. djisma69

A New Saga Begins

If we can create a character and have Ciri as a possible Romanceable character and companion... that will be the best game ever. Something I miss from Cdpr is that they never allow us to have companions while exploring the world at all, they implemented it a bit in witcher 3, so hopefully in...
  10. djisma69

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

We just should be able to romance Judy as Male V instead.
  11. djisma69

It will make sense for Saburo to have engrams/constructs of himself, maybe even Hanako so they can still work with all endings, as for V endings is kinda easy (if he did choose to go with Alt, they can make a clone body or simply having Johny give the body back to him to be with Alt...). They...
  12. djisma69

If you are saying that... is clear to me that you have not played much of Dragon Age origins if you got that impression, you become a warden by fate yeah but you get to live a long life, there are even wardens that have prolonged their lives to the point of surpassing any human and normal life...
  13. djisma69

@Ayinde_Palmer @Didacgomez guess my opinion and povs are very different from you guys and that is all right, we can disagree. Dragon age origin for example is one of the clearest "choices matter" game I have played, because you can choose to die or how to live in many different ways, the...
  14. djisma69

I know perfectly well what I'm talking about, you can't change the fate of V, you only change how he dies, you have a choose your ending option. While the game has some non-linear sub-story, the main plot is pretty much linear, those choices you make in some quest don't alter any of that...
  15. djisma69

Linear implies that no matter how many choices you make you don't change the story, when it comes to compare Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk is very clear wich one is the rpg with "choices matter" and the action-adventure with a more linear story. That you can still have different endings or ways to...
  16. djisma69

To be honest, they disappointed with all those lies, selling us a game that is not finished... etc that when I did see the crappy and rushed endings I did not expect anything better because all trust was lost at that moment.., if they will ever gain this trust back I can't say for sure but...
  17. djisma69

Do you like Ori?

If CDPR fixes the danm endings I may trust them again, but there is a lot they need to fix, and is not only bugs, a lot of content is missing and needs to be added. This screwed-up can be fixed if they listen to what people don't like and that must come before any dlcs, I will never buy dlcs...
  18. djisma69

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

They are not yet address-ing the shi*** endings and how the game is very linear instead of what they promised, a game where choices matter... except few quests that have side "paths" the game is mostly linear (not even steam have the balls to put this game with "choices matter" tag because...
  19. djisma69

Important Update

I can't understand how can they mess up a game so bad after 8 years almost 9 when witcher 3 took around 2/3 years and is 1000000000 times better than cyberpunk, not only that, the witcher endings are pretty good and well written unlike Cyberpunk :disapprove:
  20. djisma69

I really hate those selfish people that like the endings and say " The endings are good so because I like them I don't want CDPR to add more endings". Because you like them doesn't mean we all have to, so us asking for an ending that satisfies us is not harming any of those people that like the...
Top Bottom