Search results

+
  1. Neoyoshi-Art

Patch 2.01

Bets on when Patch 2.0.2 comes out and breaks everything all over again and makes things worse. My bet is next week.
  2. Neoyoshi-Art

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

In before modders just find a way to mod/patch all of this stuff into the game.
  3. Neoyoshi-Art

Live action announcement - Has CDPR forgotten why it became successful?

It's hard to say where all of this will go, but i do kind of miss the days when CDPR was a small hole-in-the-wall in Warsaw, especially the very early days of Witcher. I think they'll be fine though if they continue to just lean in to what they are most good at and have the most experiences in...
  4. Neoyoshi-Art

Can't save Stout in The Pickup

From my understanding there is only 2 things that have to be done for Stout to be the one that survives the whole 'mole hunt' arc; and one of those things can be completed or not completed without players realizing it depending on how OCD they are in their gameplay style. 1. The Maelstrom...
  5. Neoyoshi-Art

What has changed since the 2020 launch?

The version of the game i was referring to from 2012 was a completely different version of the game a small cdpr team was tasked with while the core Witcher group worked on finishing Witcher 3 - there is a lot to unpack in that story and not really worth revisiting- that is what i am pretty much...
  6. Neoyoshi-Art

What has changed since the 2020 launch?

Greetings, Recently I've been thinking about this game again; more so then usual, and part of me wants to revisit the game to see what has changed; but another part still feels quite uneasy and conflicted with the experience i walked away from during the PC launch. To give an idea of the page...
  7. Neoyoshi-Art

The Witcher Screenshot Thread

I can't wait to take so many photo's of Triss when she's not looking. *Geralt hides camera in witcher medallion*
  8. Neoyoshi-Art

The Witcher Screenshot Thread

Still testing out the photomode; though my game bugged out when initiating photomode mid-combat; had to force-crash my game client and restart. I'm wondering if thats something that'll be really buggy and need to be patched. Also, Steam overlay attached itself to the GOG launcher instead of...
  9. Neoyoshi-Art

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Just a heads up, the pitchforks from Steam are incoming, get ready to see the Witcher 3 go from Overwhelmingly positive; to Mostly Negative pretty soon. (I'm hoping it doesn't though). I'm personally enjoying the update, my only real gripe is the Steam overlay is broken atm due to DX12 GoG...
  10. Neoyoshi-Art

CDPR said we could finish the game without doing the main quest. Is that possible or cut from the game too?

I think in those interviews, what was said was WAAAY over-sold to be something bigger then it really is. It's actually pretty shallow and well..... kinda lazy if i had to choose a word to describe the "secret" ending. Unless there is something tucked away in the game world that no one has...
  11. Neoyoshi-Art

The studio needs our support!

I'll just wait for the NoClip documentary that covers what happened with this game, assuming that ever happens. I mean i like the game, i really do, and i still play it. I'm currently on my 2nd character playthrough and i have almost 220 hours in so far. But it's becoming more and more clear...
  12. Neoyoshi-Art

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I just want one of the DLC's to have a continuation of the trip to Arizona. The Panam ending is fantastic, but how they don't allow you to continue with being a clan member of Aldecaldos feels jarring and hollow. (Why give us a jacket when the game just resets back to before the events of the...
  13. Neoyoshi-Art

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

The amount of sexiness in Night City with the contrast to actual sex and romance tells me CDPR's intentions are there and visible, but it's sometimes painfully obvious that they most likely had to make compromises with the actual sex and it's extent. My intuition tells me that they probably...
  14. Neoyoshi-Art

Would you live in Night City in real life?

No, i like living. xD
  15. Neoyoshi-Art

I feel bad for not knowing what "Choomba" means. I tried looking it up, but my Google keeps autocorrecting it to "Chompers" xD
  16. Neoyoshi-Art

How is Performance of the game on streamers pc,xbox,ps?

The issues will be fixed, of that i have no doubt, everything i am reading right now is just the same type of stuff that happened when the Witcher III came out.
  17. Neoyoshi-Art

Getting ready for the Night: 2077 (W i P) Image-heavy.

It's not finished, but i need to play some of the game to give myself a bit more inspiration and some ideas of what the game's various interiors look like.
  18. Neoyoshi-Art

All Time Favourite Easter Eggs in Games

This one by far.
  19. Neoyoshi-Art

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

It's hard to say what era of technology i appriciate more or less, all i know is i love how Cyberpunk 2077 looks.
Top Bottom