Search results

+
  1. xxTotexx

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

I played it on hard before I realized there's no trophies for playing on hardest difficulty like TW3... What the hell? Lol
  2. xxTotexx

Romance options and updates?

We need Trauma Team romances and MAXTAC romances please, that's all I ask. 😭 I wouldn't hate Royce or Dum Dum being a romance option too lol
  3. xxTotexx

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Viktor seems bi to me lol his dialogue with male V can come off flirty sometimes. I want my hunky blond haired Trauma Team romance and our dark haired MAXTAC guy from the early trailers lol. Like seriously... They had a lot of characters who were so shallow. Where's the depth? What's the point...
  4. xxTotexx

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

I hope CDPR address what happened during CP2077 developement. I keep thinking about the 2018 demo we were shown and it's first Character Creation. That looked so much better than what we got in the final game. I wonder what happened.
  5. xxTotexx

The lack of 3rd person view

Can people please get over the fact there's no third person view? It's the least of anyone's concerns right now. There are big problems that need to be fixed :disapprove:
  6. xxTotexx

Another Romance Thread

I think a romances and romance options were cut short. What I've read so much of everything was cut from the final game. In the (2018?) demo when they originally only had one lifepath, fem V had options to flirt with Viktor. Viktor's an awesome character who was probably planned as a romance...
  7. xxTotexx

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

Overhyping? No, everything everyone was excited for was mentioned in interviews or in trailers. Cyberpunk 2077 in CDPR's words is supposed to be "genre defining".
  8. xxTotexx

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

Yes yes everyone agrees LI need more content. You obviously can't change character sexuality now (there will be mods on PC I'm sure) but for DLC if they add new romances I hope they make them bisexual to save time and make everyone happy.
  9. xxTotexx

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

I really hope they add Wet Dream and other BD's in the future, but yes. Anyone who thinks this game isn't unfinished in a lot of aspects are kidding themselves. It's such a shame. I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm sad that
  10. xxTotexx

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

What do you mean something wrong happened two years ago? What happened? I think they should have reduced the map size for sure. Especially when there's not much to do in the world.
  11. xxTotexx

Romance options and updates?

Yes 100%. Please make all future romances bi to give people more options too (and make their romances meaningful). I hope they add additional content for existing romances too. I was expecting to meet important characters from Trauma Team and MAX-TAC in the main story or something. Man was I...
  12. xxTotexx

I can't understand why they didn't stick to one lifepath and really flesh it out. I said it on another thread too. This felt like a sequel to a game we don't have (excluding the TTRPGs). Since this is a new game they really needed to nail it, but I'm sad to say it didn't land very well (at least...
  13. xxTotexx

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

That's from a glitch right? Lol
  14. xxTotexx

Meredith romance

Exactly. I was expecting more. They really dropped the ball on that. They could've done cool things, like someone kidnapping V's input/output for leverage etc. It's just kinda depressing the V's a piece of meat to everyone and there's no real option to have something more meaningful which gives...
  15. xxTotexx

Sincere advice to CDPR and why people are disappointed and angry

This game definitely needed more direction for stronger story telling and characters. I think they should have made V an outsider (Nomad) so the player can be introduced to everything at a slower pace. Gangs needed better introductions, characters needed to be fleshed out more... After some time...
  16. xxTotexx

Meredith romance

If it's just one sex scene it's hardly a romance. I'd say that a lot of "romances" in the game are flings (Kerry and River too) I think the romances are paced poorly.
  17. xxTotexx

Desires for the future.

I don't know if I've just not seen this, but I'd like to get a robotic arm and change colour of V's cyberware. More to do with LI once the quests are over (Even in GTA you could call up anyone to go drinking etc). Please remove dialogue options once they've been selected. I dunno if this is a...
  18. xxTotexx

Wow put in a spoiler tag...
  19. xxTotexx

[SPOILERS] The Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing.

I just finished Kerry's sidequests and I am disappointed in his romance (I heard others aren't any better). I didn't want to be. It felt more like a fling than a romance because everything happens so fast. There's no drama either lol. I was hoping CDPR would use the character you romanced for...
  20. xxTotexx

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Top Bottom