Search results

+
  1. G

Please don't let the witcher series die

Please don't let the witcher series die These expansions are keeping the game alive and now you created your last one I am very depressed.. I have completed the main storyline for blood and wine and now I just feel like I'll never see the witcher ever again... there is side quests etc but they...
  2. G

(BIG SPOILERS) Need help on blood and wine

(BIG SPOILERS) Need help on blood and wine Hi, so i went through that fairytale land and bought back syannas ribbon... because of this i havve to fight detlaff.... i simply cannot defeat him in flying form... i use quen and vampire oil but it does little.... his bat swarm basically 1 hits me...
  3. G

Blood and Wine Witcher Gear

Blood and Wine Witcher Gear So i was going to get the grandmaster ursine set but i then realized that the generic armor i bought from the grandmaster armorer had like +25 more armor.. what is the point of collecting the witcher gear if it is weaker? Is there any grandmaster witcher gear that...
  4. G

cyberpunk

cyberpunk is it out? or is there a release date?
  5. G

witcher dlc

witcher dlc is there any news relating to the release date of the new dlc?
  6. G

Guaranteed solution to eavesdrop bug

Guaranteed solution to eavesdrop bug I received email for help and what they told me to do is reload a save from before you go to the halfling herbalist or before you go to the auction and meet that mysterious man after it. Unfortunately i had to reload to when i had to kill the prince toad but...
  7. G

I'M SO DONE (spoilers)

I'M SO DONE (spoilers) I have been fighting grave guy for ages for the 3rd wish, it was going well then he heals n shit... i nearly snapped the disk.. ive tried many techniques but nothing... any help please?
  8. G

Open Sesame problem fix??!?!?!

Open Sesame problem fix??!?!?! So i received an email from the support team saying this: ''Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to report this issue. Please try loading a save game before talking to the Gnome Herbalist or the Mystery man (after the auction) and redo the quest...
  9. G

Bug with new DLC

Bug with new DLC So its the quest where you have to eavesdrop to find info about cook.. the fist guards i eavesdropped were find but the 2nd two that where supposed to be leaning against window are not there.. please help? :(
Top Bottom