Search results

+
  1. E

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

is my impression or the xbox one version is downgraded respect before? i restart the title and i have some problem with illuminate system other with this problem?
  2. E

Game sets to SRGB

Game set in srgb Thank for the replies. I dont't exect it today xD but after this holidays, I will report the bug soon Happy holidays xD
  3. E

Game sets to SRGB

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/702759-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/71828735 This problem is old.... M answer now is for the Moderators; In the next patch( if is exist) this problem will be fix? Exist a next patch? because if is this the support of your produt the witcher 3 is my last title Add in...
  4. E

Game sets to SRGB

i try with another two tv; i try to use a tw3 with out any patch the bug is persistent, now i try after a return to fabrc set, after the reset nothing is change
  5. E

Game set in SRGB

Game set in SRGB Game sets to SRGBNew bug discovered The game set automatically srgb when the console is 24 bit e rgb limited, is a huge problem detail of dark and light are lost ps: i try with another two tv; i try to use a tw3 with out any patch the bug is persistent, now i try after...
  6. E

Game sets to SRGB

Game sets to SRGB New bug discovered The game set automatically srgb when the console is 24 bit e rgb limited, is a huge problem detail of dark and light is lost Ps: with a new play patch 1.12 work better pss: what is a time for the 1.13?
  7. E

X1 performance on 1.12

New bug discovered: Gamma setting doesn't work When be released another patch?
  8. E

X1 performance on 1.12

Start a new game with patch 1.12 save load a old game Now works better, but needs another patch ---------- Updated at 03:24 PM ---------- New bug: in the settings of gamma the wolf image never be visible
  9. E

is in production a new patch for fix the frame rate on xbox one?

is in production a new patch for fix the frame rate on xbox one? is in production a new patch for fix the frame rate on xbox one?
  10. E

X1 performance on 1.12

Vinthir the next fix is in production? and for the question below you can answer me
  11. E

X1 performance on 1.12

I, Vinthir For this patch i use this treatment: i reinstalled the game with patch(clean installation) after i clean the xbox cash, also my panel video is It is set very well Frame rate in Oxenfurt is bad... 30 if you walk but if you run the frame drop for few second ( how drop i can't say...
  12. E

Xbox One performance research

1) pop in texture in Novigrad 2) frame rate issue Novigrad 3) Swamp frame rate issue 4) pop in Skelige 5) frame rate issue Skelige 6) stuttering some times 7) Alfter a few hour xbox one cache need to be clean, issue pop in texture 8) DlC most wanted of skelige ( lycan doesn't die 9) texture...
Top Bottom