Search results

+
  1. B

I'm late about this, but thank you CD Projekt RED for no dialogue wheel in Cyberpunk 2077

From the forty eight minute YouTube video of Cyberpunk 2077 from August 2018 at Gamescom 2018 when CD Projekt RED showed off Cyberpunk 2077 I did not see any dialogue wheel at all like what Fallout 4 has for choosing choices in the dialogue sentences. It was all texts lines sentences. So thank...
  2. B

The business, economics, and profits of CD Projekt RED, GWENT: The Witcher card video game and selling.

The business, economics, and profits of CD Projekt RED, GWENT: The Witcher card video game and selling. I would like to say that I really want the GWENT: The Witcher card video game, but I do have a lot of concerns. What's happening to CD Projekt RED's business? The CEO Marcin Iwinski said he...
  3. B

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 has these drawcall optimizations. Also a discussion from 2013 or 2014?

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 has these drawcall optimizations. Also a discussion from 2013 or 2014? If I remember correctly one day in 2013 or 2014 I read that someone asked if CD Projekt RED can make every single item in front of her Player Characters (PC's) face or his Player Characters (PC's) face...
  4. B

A group of Anti-Privacy California state legislators are attempting to sneak through a bit of legislation privacy defeating backdoors

A group of Anti-Privacy California state legislators are attempting to sneak through a bit of legislation privacy defeating backdoors Ok I have no idea what to think, but I think this is terrible to force people to do this. A group of state legislators in California want everything to have a...
  5. B

Please CD Proejkt RED no dialogue wheel.

Please CD Proejkt RED no dialogue wheel. I don't like dialogue wheels, especially for my eye health problem when I stare at a dialogue wheel, a oval shape, a circular pattern, or any other shapes for a while my eyes hurt and I end up getting blurry vision and my eyes shake you don't see my eyes...
  6. B

Time Sweeny (Epic Games founder): MicroSoft wants to monopolise video games development on PC and we must fight it.

Time Sweeny (Epic Games founder): MicroSoft wants to monopolise video games development on PC and we must fight it. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1193773 Finally a high profile video game developer is speaking against MicroSoft's Universal Windows Platform (UWP). The Windows...
  7. B

The Pentagon is issuing to switch 4,000,000 PC's to Windows 10

The Pentagon is issuing to switch 4,000,000 PC's to Windows 10 http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/17/technology/windows-10-pentagon/ The Pentagon can just order it's people like this to switch to a new Operating System (OS) that fast without it's people wanting to switch this fast? I always thought...
Top Bottom