Search results

+
  1. Szurkus

Metro Exodus

How often does AAA games launch on GOG day 1?
  2. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Yup it was Gigabyte App. Thanks for all the help, especialy MadCat_me. Works fine now.
  3. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

There is this SIV app, which controls mostly CPU fans, which I use same as MadCat_me (probably because there were no way to control fans in BIOS, until quite recently, which was added with BIOS update), which can only be installed if you install Gigabyte App center, which from what I've now...
  4. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Yup. Have it installed. I'll try that when I get back home (weekend probably).
  5. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Yeah, I did reinstall, more than once. Even tho install directory always was c:/Steam/ etc. etc., not in any of program files directories. Vsync on/off; Frame Limit unimited/60, makes no difference. I'm pretty sure, its something w/ the GPU, even though it runs, other games just fine...
  6. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Thanks for sharing. I've tested few more games. Alien isolation, Heroes of the Storm, Crysis 2. All run fine. Idk. My GPU just decided not to work with Witcher for some reason.
  7. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

I tried more then a frew versions of drivers... for example, 352.84 (352.86 were so called ''Witcher wild Hunt drivers'' so I thought lets try these), 373.06, 381.65, and more than a few other, just randomly selected... Always uninstall with DDU via safe mode, latest version, etc. etc. About...
  8. Szurkus

Witcher's world is too dark

Yup. Same here. No mods tho.
  9. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Just tried it. Nope, same as before. Thanks for sharing though. Also another video showing FO4, w/ evga's precision OSD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMTlpD2CMg Basically works just like Witcher once did.
  10. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Yeah exactly. Steam (tryed turning the overlay off - does nothing) and MSI afterburner. No tweaks. Tried altering the perdormance/adaptive power mode (which also produced no results). Other thant that nothing.
  11. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

Also some video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tYBoAOeoME&feature=youtu.be
  12. Szurkus

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

[BUG?] Low GPU usage So. I've played Witcher 3 for around 500+ hrs. And then made a break. After reinstalling the Witcher for my NG+ run I decided that I need to re-allocate my skill points before starting and went to Novigrad, and noticed that my FPS are in mid 30/40 (before that i have almost...
  13. Szurkus

Question about Hairworks

Ah. How does something like 980 ti, OC +200 mhz or something like that, does handle situations with e.g. 10 wolfs with hairworks with 2x or 4x AA? Seen some videos where it goes down to low 40's or high 30's with hairworks on default (8x AA) preset. Also does lowering AA on hair degrade...
  14. Szurkus

Question about Hairworks

Thanks for the answer. Have you done any overclocking? I'm thinking about going with Asus GTX 980 TI STRIX gaming. Earlyer, there was problem with witcher sences (or generaly looking at Geralts hair in close proximity) even on Titans, is it still there?
  15. Szurkus

Question about Hairworks

Question about Hairworks Hello, I would like to know if there is any GPU (no SLI or Crossfire) which is able to maintain stable 60+ FPS 1080p ultra settings with hairworks? Thanks for any answers in advance!
  16. Szurkus

Building a gaming PC

[Question] about Hairworks I'm considering building a PC, and I want to know does any GPU (single GPU, I'm thinking about Mini-ITX) that is sold today is capable 1080p@60 fps in Witcher 3 v1.11? Saw some videos, read some forums, but there is no consistent answer, neither the videos look...
  17. Szurkus

[BUG REPORT] Witcher 3 v1.11 shadows bug

Before doing that, I thought, well, lets clean install drivers and re-install the game. And what do you know. No more weird shadow stuff. Sorry for wasting your time friend, thanks for the help.
  18. Szurkus

Yes, but still the argument stands - v1.4 worked without any miscomunications between hardware and software, shadows, etc. were okay. What I'm tryng to say, that maybe the bug was introduced with later patch'es. Thanks for the answers!
  19. Szurkus

Yeah, I thaught about hardware, but as I've mentioned, 1.04 was runing great, without any shadow bugs. Also, White Orchard was runing without any bugs even on v1.11. And as seen in the video, does that look like a hardware bug to you?... I'm not stating the opposite, because I don't know, but to...
  20. Szurkus

[BUG REPORT] Witcher 3 v1.11 shadows bug Hardware/software: Intel CPU i7-3630QM @ 2.4 Ghz, 12 GB of Ram, Radeon HD 7970m with 15.7.1 drivers (up to date), and windows 7 SP1 (up to date). Bug: When riding/walking through certain “darker” shadows, the protagonist’s skin becomes pitch black...
Top Bottom