Search results

+
  1. gildardo_rv

Patch 1.2

I just did a quick test and both the FPS and image quality improved dramatically with this patch. I mean WOW. Thank you very much! I haven't tested out more, since I stopped playing soon after patch 1.1, which fixed a few things (the image was crisper but only when it was not very dynamic) but...
  2. gildardo_rv

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

It's fine by me to wait. Better get your security up to par, and do the patch right. I'll finish the game later. In the meantime I have work to do, and other games on my backlog. But CDPR better deliver on the patch -- the last patches 1.1-1.12 fixed a few things but broke others to the point I...
  3. gildardo_rv

Hotfix 1.11

I have to ask about the big FPS drops. I don't want to update until that's been fixed. Patch 1.1 made the game run nicer until I had a bunch of NPCs and objects ping during missions/gigs -- that is, patch 1.1 runs smooth until I ping or quickhack something when there are plenty of interconnected...
  4. gildardo_rv

Patch 1.1 big fps loss

I've played TW3 several times from start to finish (including expansions) on the same computer I'm running CP77, and it's a completely different thing: TW3 looks spectacular. I run it with a mix of mostly high (i.e. maxed out), a few medium, and a couple of low settings -- with a few tweaks to...
  5. gildardo_rv

Patch 1.1 big fps loss

I have a rather nicely overclocked GTX 980m, and though the game wasn't perfect , with dynamic resolution set in game, the FPS were close or at 60 FPS for the most part, except when driving fast downtown, or when big crowds were involved. With version 1.1 the game runs nicer except when I ping...
  6. gildardo_rv

Judy's Gift????

For the love of anything that is good and holy... where IS the wetsuit? I wore it during the Pyramid Song mission of course, but afterwards it was never to be found -- and everywhere I searched on the web it says that you "acquire" it as a reward for the mission. I can see a box in (my male) V's...
  7. gildardo_rv

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Well, you might think that my GPU is too old, or too puny, but I can overclock it quite a bit. It's a GTX 980m with 8GB VRAM, with a custom VBIOS. For the TW3 I overclock the core by +160 MHz (on top of the +88 MHz turbo-boost done by the card itself), and the VRAM by +300 MHz, and with a few...
  8. gildardo_rv

Game has no anti-aliasing option

I have to say (and I really am almost crying because of it :cry:) I am disappointed... I have to reduce the render scale to hit 60 fps, but then the game looks like a blurry mess -- I'm pretty sure it would look better with some control over the AA settings, or simply disabling them and let my...
  9. gildardo_rv

Global release timings

Well, a little while ago I restarted the computer to install a Windows update, and after restart my client (Gog Galaxy 2.0 beta) started downloading an update to the game -- it's 9.7 GB in size. I don't know about the Steam version, but if they are the same for all PC store versions, that's the...
  10. gildardo_rv

Global release timings

Thank you for the info, but for a patch that's more than a few GB in size (I'm on PC, by the way), simply launching the game and waiting for the patch to download and install may not be optimal -- especially considering that not all of us have the fastest of download speeds. I'm capped at 10...
  11. gildardo_rv

Global release timings

I am officially giddy with excitement... I am about to hyperventilate... o_O Hahaha... :p ;)
  12. gildardo_rv

Items vanishing from the world after beginning NG+

You may want to take a look at this thread. Around page 4 a solution of sorts is described (for the problem discussed there, which seems similar to what you describe). The solution is not elegant, but it does work -- I've tried it myself...
  13. gildardo_rv

Forums: Bugs and Errors

I don't post much -- I'm not here for the post count, I usually do a search to see if there's a solution to something when I have a problem, and since I usually find what I need that way, I try to avoid duplicating issues. Anyway, I hadn't posted in a while and I noticed a few things: I too...
  14. gildardo_rv

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Thank you Halk! Awesome work. :cool:
  15. gildardo_rv

Hahahahahahahahahaha... got us all! :cheers: :huh: :smiling2:
  16. gildardo_rv

HalkHoganPL Sir, your work is awesome. I take a bow to you. As it stands, you have made The Witcher 3 so much more enjoyable, and I thank you. Good luck with all your endeavors
  17. gildardo_rv

beorhted: Forgive me for asking something silly, but does the game run without the mod? Also, how did you extract the mod? It comes compressed, maybe the program that you used to extract it is corrupting something, perhaps? (It would also be nice to see what you have inside the...
  18. gildardo_rv

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hahahahaha... OK. :happy2: I'll admit it is funny, and it really is no big deal. I was more puzzled by it. It won't affect my posting or not -- I usually don't post if I find an answer from searching Google, or within the forums, so I won't post more simply to get my count up. I concentrate...
  19. gildardo_rv

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Well, I've been on the forums for about a year, if I recall correctly, though I'm not certain all of my posts are to be found here since the migration to the new forum. Still, I haven't posted that much -- mostly I come here to search solutions to game problems, so I read more than post. And it...
  20. gildardo_rv

Modding The Witcher 3 : a collection of tools you need

It seems this is a broken link... (actually, it doesn't seem, it is certainly broken)
Top Bottom