Search results

+
  1. R

Gwent does not function well on Surface?

I installed Gwent on my Surface and I used the touch screen to play the game. However, I found that this game is not optimized for Windows touch screen. When you go to the reward book and try to redeem a reward, you are supposed to click on a reward for a few seconds. On the other hand, if you...
  2. R

[spoiler] a question about Freya's garden.

When doing the quest Nameless, Geralt asked Yennefer what she knows about Freya's garden. Yennefer said she didn't believe that story and "Is that a serious question? Of course not. Favorable microclimate for plant life, end of story." Apparently she thought there was nothing about magic in this...
  3. R

spoiler. Got a question about a conversation between Geralt and Yennefer.

When Geralt met Yennefer in Skellige, he said "Haven't seen each other in two years." Does it count from their meet in Vizima orcount from when Geralt lost his memory? If it counts from when Geralt lost his memory, I think it would be too short. But if it counts from their last meet in Vizima...
  4. R

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition? Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?
  5. R

I can run the game, but I cannot run REDkit.

I can run the game, but I cannot run REDkit. Every time I run REDkit, there springs a dialog which is shown in the attachment. Please help me. Thanks!
Top Bottom