Search results

+
  1. W

Is Fringilla in the expansion? Or did CDPR throw her under the bus ones more?

Is Fringilla in the expansion? Or did CDPR throw her under the bus ones more? Referring to the severe lack of dialogue considering who she was to Geralt.
  2. W

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Fringilla there?
  3. W

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Toussaint without Fringilla arranging books in the library is NOT a place worth visiting. If she's a no show i'm probably not going to even worry about playing the new story. Sorry had to be said.
  4. W

I'ma try and still have hope that Fringilla is there. You can't have toussaint without Vigo its just not right. NOT AT ALL!
  5. W

You know what? i don't understand if Fringilla is not in Blood and Wine why don't they just say so! instead of making everyone worry about it.......
  6. W

Two Words FRINGILLA VIGO! She better be there...

I think they said she was going to be in blood and wine.
  7. W

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Do you guys think Fringilla Vigo will be part of Blood and Wine? It does take place in Toussaint! I really liked Fringilla in the books and it really upset me the way she was treated in the game. :'( I really hope she is part of (BaW) she doesn't have to be a romance interest but just make...
  8. W

For those who have read the book was any else disappointed in the lack of Fringilla Vigo interaction dialogue ??

[QUOTE= i mean considering what happened between her and Geralt in the Lady of the Lake i would of thought there would be more interaction dialog with her but nope little to none at all.. I agree it was very disappointing you would think there would be more. I reed Lady of the Lake...
Top Bottom