Search results

+
  1. Narshredder

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

It's happening!
  2. Narshredder

Happy Anniversary *beep*

Same lol. The hype resurfaced in a matter of seconds!
  3. Narshredder

Too much hype?

I tend to get over-hyped for some releases (Fallout 4, No Mans Sky for example) by watching every trailer, gameplay reveal, pre-ordering, etc... However, for Cyberpunk my plan is to watch the first gameplay reveal and nothing after. I'm tired of spoiling games before I've even played them. I do...
  4. Narshredder

what platform are you gonna play on?

Pee See
  5. Narshredder

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

I'd definitely expect some sort of easter egg within Cyberpunk. Here is the reference for those who may not know:
  6. Narshredder

Would you guys want factions of some kind in CP 2077?

I think its a cool idea for sure. But this would make the game non-linear, resulting in different endings perhaps? Like in New Vegas, how the main quest/story has multiple endings depending on what faction the player sided with. In my opinion, CDPR did a great job with the Witcher series' story...
  7. Narshredder

Ghost in the Shell Movie is looking very Cyberpunk (starring Scarlett Johansson)

I'm so tempted to watch this! Going to hold off on any spoilers until I see the full movie. So excited!
  8. Narshredder

"CD Projekt Red Preparing For Hostile Takeover" What will happen to Cyberpunk?

No worries, just wondering what your guys' thoughts are on the subject.
  9. Narshredder

"CD Projekt Red Preparing For Hostile Takeover" What will happen to Cyberpunk?

"CD Projekt Red Preparing For Hostile Takeover" What will happen to Cyberpunk? You guys might want to look at this. I really hope this doesnt effect the development of Cyberpunk.. https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/5b4ac7/cd_projekt_may_be_preparing_to_defend_against_a/...
  10. Narshredder

Should i build a pc or play on ps4 pro?

PC. If you can shell out the cash, gaming at 144hz is something else!
  11. Narshredder

Open World? Sandbox? Or the main story?

Wow Mafia 3 looks like a straight downgrade..
  12. Narshredder

1920's looks at the year 2000

Ha! Their ideas about airports are pretty neat. But they left out the part about extreme airport security!! https://youtu.be/czr-98yo6RU?t=223
  13. Narshredder

Radio shows...

Agreed! I love this idea, it worked so well in Fallout series. Made the game feel much more alive.
  14. Narshredder

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Dude, Lets look at this quote So far this is all we have heard about multiplayer. To be honest this is a pretty vague statement and I would NOT count on multiplayer being CDPR's main focus. However, we should wait to hear more from CDPR directly because they will explain this further. No need...
  15. Narshredder

Issues we need to settle

If it were up to me: 1) 3rd Person 2) GTA Styled 3) 80's Cyberpunk / Ghost In The Shell 4) Real Time for sure 5) Voice Acted would be cool, how its done in Fallout 4 was really cool. 6) Fresh clean slate character that you build how you want 7) Driveable Vehicles for sure 8 ) Simulated Hacking...
  16. Narshredder

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

I doubt this will be considered an MMO, I could see it having a multiplayer feature like the Dark Souls has. Check out this article with some info about "Seamless Multiplayer". http://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-could-feature-a-huge-living-city-and-seamless-multiplayer/
  17. Narshredder

So about this multiplayer...

A competitive mode would be sick.
  18. Narshredder

Should have used this music

I think both songs worked well!
  19. Narshredder

Stealth and Philosophy

Hmm I doubt the game will force you to play stealthily. But being an RPG I would assume you can play many types of character builds (Aggressive, Ranged, Tank, Stealth, etc..). I'm hoping that this game will feature a smooth cover system though. Without a good cover system such as GTA V's and...
Top Bottom