Search results

+
  1. R

Error on Patching to 1.30 version

Sigil, that is exactly what I did - I never use Galaxy. As the poster before you wrote: 1.10 base game, up to 1.22 and DLCs applied, then 1.22 to 1.24 and 1.30 (before applying DLC patches). I'm happy to hear that the files itself seem to be correct, so it's just a matter of install order. So...
  2. R

Thanks Odrin, I kinda figured it might have been better to remove the DLC first, then update the base game, then the DLC back... I've asked here and at GOG if - if we own all DLC already - we might get the GOTY installers. Waiting with a fresh install for an answer on that.
  3. R

GOTY/Complete Edition FAQ

I would very much like to know that also, because it would give us a unified setup for all patch levels and all DLCs. I read that there are unified installers coming from 1.30, but for the base game owners there will likely still be separate DLC setups. I'd like to have a single executable.
  4. R

Thanks, that is generally a good idea but the 1.22 install was verified before download, and the updates/patches don't have the option. I think I shouldn't worry too much, get the "all inclusive 1.30" download that supposedly comes later and maybe do a reinstall from that.
  5. R

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

I've got 1.30 now, and Toussaint sharpening is still not fixed? Honestly, that is crazy.
  6. R

Error on Patching to 1.30 version Hi all, Maybe someone has seen this. I have a working GOG 1.22 version + all DLC. I applied manually the base game update 1.22 to 1.24 just fine. Then the second file which goes from 1.24 to 1.30 gives an error: Incorrect version of: D:\Games\The Witcher 3...
  7. R

Postprocessing Feature "Sharpening" not working in Touissant

Postprocessing Feature "Sharpening" not working in Touissant Hi all, I know there have been threads on this but I can't find them anymore. Basically the sharpening setting for the GFX does nothing in Touissant, everything is a bit soft. It works when moving to any other game area...
  8. R

Is the ingame playtime counter finally accurate?

I didn't check in 1.21, but at the start of my game (1.08, then 1.10 for HoS) it definitely was broken. The current time it shows me is borderline because it could be true if I really underestimate my gaming evenings.
  9. R

Is the ingame playtime counter finally accurate?

Is the ingame playtime counter finally accurate? Hi all, Initially far and wide there were reports (and I experienced some weird things myself) with the playtime counter on the player stat screen. Does anyone know if as of 1.22 the time reported is now accurate? cheers
  10. R

Is NG+ still bugged levelling wise?

I know it's not much help to anyone here who's already overlevelled for NG+ but... ... I get the impression the game is meant to NOT be played "completionist" style. I did the main quest, then also HoS, such that I always had a somewhat correct level for the next main story quest. I.e. I didn't...
  11. R

Is the low graphical sharpness intentional in Blood and Wine or is it a bug to be addressed?

It's the one thing I'm seriously missing from the 1.22 patch. Maybe it makes sense from an art perspective, but the shift between other regions and here is then too big. Other posters said it was confirmed as a bug, but in that case I wonder why it didn't make 1.22?
  12. R

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Sadly I have to confirm that Sharpening has NOT been fixed. Ugh... come on, that's so damn ugly. So we're gonna download another patch within a month, I hope?...
  13. R

Because both Expansions have to be redownloaded in full as they also have been changed.
  14. R

Very much would like to know... Devs said it would be fixed, I don't want another 11GB download of the same DLCs for that fix later on.
  15. R

I usually uninstall all DLCs, then patch the base game, then install the updated DLCs. That seems the safest bet.
  16. R

Looks great, but would be nice to have patches for the DLC... redownloading and reinstalling a few gigs every time is a bit over the top. I'm missing a mention of the sharpening problem (sharpening not working in Touissant) being fixed.
  17. R

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Would be nice if they find a way to enhance the base game mechanics. For example I wouldn't have been too difficult to have the Runewright from HoS available during main quest but they rather choose not to do it in such a way... which is a shame because adding interesting new features that you...
  18. R

Spoiler - Runewright criticism

I honestly don't see the point of runewords carrying over. You will not keep the gear long which you start NG+ with (unless you have very overlevelled gear when finishing the previous playtrough). So you get runewords on some gear which by the time you enter Velen or Novigrad will be outdated...
  19. R

Spoiler - Runewright criticism

Spoiler - Runewright criticism Hi all, Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a bit of shame that to "activate" the Runewright you have a monster-battle that requires a certain level? Without that part of his "reestablishment" we could have used this new crafting feature earlier in the...
  20. R

MD5s, SHA1 for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt files

Very good. Just maybe needs the new DLC Hash value (the combined installer)
Top Bottom