Search results

+
  1. R

Error on Patching to 1.30 version

Error on Patching to 1.30 version Hi all, Maybe someone has seen this. I have a working GOG 1.22 version + all DLC. I applied manually the base game update 1.22 to 1.24 just fine. Then the second file which goes from 1.24 to 1.30 gives an error: Incorrect version of: D:\Games\The Witcher 3...
  2. R

Postprocessing Feature "Sharpening" not working in Touissant

Postprocessing Feature "Sharpening" not working in Touissant Hi all, I know there have been threads on this but I can't find them anymore. Basically the sharpening setting for the GFX does nothing in Touissant, everything is a bit soft. It works when moving to any other game area...
  3. R

Is the ingame playtime counter finally accurate?

Is the ingame playtime counter finally accurate? Hi all, Initially far and wide there were reports (and I experienced some weird things myself) with the playtime counter on the player stat screen. Does anyone know if as of 1.22 the time reported is now accurate? cheers
  4. R

Spoiler - Runewright criticism

Spoiler - Runewright criticism Hi all, Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a bit of shame that to "activate" the Runewright you have a monster-battle that requires a certain level? Without that part of his "reestablishment" we could have used this new crafting feature earlier in the...
  5. R

Problems with Streaming Hang Ups / Loading environment after 1.11 Patch

Problems with Streaming Hang Ups / Loading environment after 1.11 Patch Hi all, I have a complete playtrough of the game done with 1.08, and only occasionally had issues like: Map Screen Black (icons visible but no landmass) Minimap moves into "black border" Audio missing (sword hits) music...
Top Bottom