Search results

+
  1. E

Sile de Tansarville, the most clueless sorceress of them all

Sile de Tansarville, the most clueless sorceress of them all Now that I've done both paths, I've come to the conclusion that Sile is probably the most clueless sorceress out there. SPOILER ALERT ===== Let's see, from my Roche playthrough-- she was assigned by the Lodge to track down...
  2. E

Witcher voice actors for audiobooks

Witcher voice actors for audiobooks If this isn't a thing, it needs to be. I'd pay quite a bit for audiobooks of the Witcher series, read by the W3 actors. As it is, I'm reading it with their voices in mind! Which doesn't quiiiiite work as the Geralt in the books can be talkative.
  3. E

Geralt the @**hole playthrough

Geralt the @**hole playthrough just curious, has anyone done a playthrough where they have Geralt act as badly as possible? IE, demand money from beggars, kick the children to the curb, treat Ciri like dirt? for some reason the devilish side of me thinks that would be a pretty sordid and...
  4. E

Wine Wars Belgaard, interesting observation

Wine Wars Belgaard, interesting observation I noticed that if you name your wine "Butcher of Blaviken", Liam remarks something like "a strong choice!" and accordingly, the regenerative effects of the wine is 10 seconds vs 5 seconds for the others. love the little details.
  5. E

[BUG] Confront Vivenne

[BUG] Confront Vivenne This is my second B&W playthrough and I can't confront Vivienne. she stays outside of her tent but doesn't do anything. i can't progress the mission. some other folks have this issue as well...
  6. E

Playthroughs you never do

Playthroughs you never do i'm on my third playthrough now and i find there's just some choices i can never bring myself to take. for instance, the "bad" ciri ending, or helping hjalmar the impulsive dumb@$$. what about for everyone else? anything else you can't bring yourself to do?
  7. E

Character development in B&W vs HoS

Character development in B&W vs HoS Just finished B&W, overall, great experience and I'm glad we got a good final sendoff for Geralt. but I have to say...HoS was more touching to me, emotionally. not just the really sad story of Olgierd von Everec, but even what's going with Shani's life...
  8. E

B&W with the main game question

B&W with the main game question Can anyone non-spoilerish tell me if it's worth finishing up the main game prior to doing the second half of B&W? I mean this in terms of story as I'm in NG+. I left the main game at the sunstone to wait for B&W, and now that I'm halfway through B&W I'm...
  9. E

The Warble of a Smitten Knight question/possible bug

The Warble of a Smitten Knight question/possible bug Playing through the Warble of a Smitten Knight, I won the shooting tournament, lost the riding tournament, and won the big brawl. But even though I defeated the entire opposing team, I don't have the chance to face off with Gregoire de...
  10. E

PC Gamer favorite Witcher 3 mods

PC Gamer favorite Witcher 3 mods http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-witcher-3-mods/ I'm sure everyone is already tracking this, but just in case. Frankly the School of the Roach mod sounds very interesting-- a lot of the things which I want changed are featured in it, such as better heavy...
  11. E

Critical chance or critical damage?

Critical chance or critical damage? Currently on my NG+ playthrough. I have the choice between my legendary mastercrafted ursine steel sword vs the Ofieri Kilij. the Ofieri does a measly 5 damage more, but has +10% crit hit chance, +100 armor piercing, +15% Aard/Igni (worthless to me), +10%...
  12. E

Triss is gone, will this affect any side quests?

Triss is gone, will this affect any side quests? Testing out the two romance options now; it seems that if Triss goes off on her ship (or for that matter, if I even start the Now or Never quest), then things are buggered for me when it comes to Most Wanted in Redania. I miss all the Triss...
Top Bottom