Search results

+
  1. F

The game keeps on crashing after 15 min of game (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

After installing latest nvidia driver, no crash. Just some fps loss in the most intense parts of the game, especially after driving for long period
  2. F

I think NVIDIA released new update today; I removed previous nvidia files with DDU (without using safe mode) and installed the new nvidia drivers. I've played for 2 hours more or less and it didn't crash
  3. F

I'm already playing a clean-installed game. I uninstalled it 3 days ago and re-installed it... I'll try a new mix (feels like I have to find the perfect alchemic recipe). This time I'll try: clearing DX cache + re-enabling pagefile on the drive where the game is + using debug mode.... let's see...
  4. F

the game just crashed with debug mode turned on.... cdpr assistance has replied to my request but no real fix from them so far
  5. F

the game crashed again.... I'll try this debug mode
  6. F

I will never use a mod that removes crowd\traffic lol those are so necessary for a sense of immersion in NC! Thank you for your suggestion anyway. Regarding the pausing the game thing.... I mean, I really hope that it is not necessary, that would be immersion breaking too. However my last game...
  7. F

GAME CRASH TO DESKTOP --EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)

I had the very same problem yesterday, my game was crashing every 15 minutes. Today I "solved" it: re-installing the game and/or disabling pagefile for the driver where my game is installed solved it...at least for now. I played for almost 2 hours and no crash. In case it will crash again I'll...
  8. F

Ok I've played for 2 hours I think and no crash... I think that re-installing the game and/or disabling pagefile solved the problem...for now at least
  9. F

I've read that enabling big size pagefile on SSD can literally kill the SSD and it's not advisable. Right now I have pagefile allowed only on my HD drive and it is turned off on the SSD where the game is.... later I'll try to play for more than 1 hour and see if it crashes again.... if it does...
  10. F

the fact is, I've played this run for like 70-80 hours and nothing like this ever happened. Yesterday, these sudden and frequent crashes and I haven't changed anything. I have native WIN antivirus, no overclock, overlays? Only gog. However, I tried 4 more possible fixes today and I've just...
  11. F

This is the stacktrace: Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x315CE550A50. File: <Unknown>(0) The "0x315CE550A50" changes at every crash. I have Win10, rtx 4080, I5-13600k, 32gb of ddr4...
  12. F

Can't download Patch 1.1 on GOG

i was forced to uninstall and re-install the game since the update was failing to start continuously
  13. F

how much free space is needed for the update ?
  14. F

I feel like it's not servers' fault. How much free space does gog need for the update? I have 22,9 and can't free the ssd more than that
  15. F

The update says "getting file list" and after that goes on Failed. Anyone experiencing it ? Anyone knows the cause ?
  16. F

Bugs I've encountered so far + Why I'm quitting Cyberpunk 2077

Hi guys. At the beginning of my experience with cyberpunk, I must say that it didn't look like it was going to end up here, with me writing this thread, but here I am. I've been following all news and updates regarding cynerpunk 2077 literally since the very first trailer in 2013. I saw...
  17. F

GOG "verify/repair" keeps on downloading 29 MBs ? Is it normal ?

you got that? So you say I could just ignore this, it won't cause any trouble / impact on performance ?
  18. F

I uninstalled the game, then re-installed it. Later i clicked verify/repair, and the client keeps on downloading these 29 MB.Anyone with gog experiencing the same ?
  19. F

Hi guys, as title. Everytime I click on "verify/repair" my Cyberpunk installation, the client will download 29 MBs. I don't know what these MBs are, but the client will download them every single time. Is it normal? Does this happen to you too ? I asked to CDPR via ticket, but sadly they were...
  20. F

Is there a way I can 'convert' my physical copy of Cyberpunk in a digital one?

Guys I ordered a day-one cyberpunk physycal copy for PC. But I won't use it, probabily I won't open it neither. I'll keep it in my trophy section! Also because I have no CD reader on my pc, so I was wondering... is there a way to like 'redeem' a digital copy of the game as a consequence of my...
Top Bottom