Search results

+
  1. F

The game keeps on crashing after 15 min of game (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

This is the stacktrace: Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x315CE550A50. File: <Unknown>(0) The "0x315CE550A50" changes at every crash. I have Win10, rtx 4080, I5-13600k, 32gb of ddr4...
  2. F

Can't download Patch 1.1 on GOG

The update says "getting file list" and after that goes on Failed. Anyone experiencing it ? Anyone knows the cause ?
  3. F

Bugs I've encountered so far + Why I'm quitting Cyberpunk 2077

Hi guys. At the beginning of my experience with cyberpunk, I must say that it didn't look like it was going to end up here, with me writing this thread, but here I am. I've been following all news and updates regarding cynerpunk 2077 literally since the very first trailer in 2013. I saw...
  4. F

GOG "verify/repair" keeps on downloading 29 MBs ? Is it normal ?

Hi guys, as title. Everytime I click on "verify/repair" my Cyberpunk installation, the client will download 29 MBs. I don't know what these MBs are, but the client will download them every single time. Is it normal? Does this happen to you too ? I asked to CDPR via ticket, but sadly they were...
  5. F

Is there a way I can 'convert' my physical copy of Cyberpunk in a digital one?

Guys I ordered a day-one cyberpunk physycal copy for PC. But I won't use it, probabily I won't open it neither. I'll keep it in my trophy section! Also because I have no CD reader on my pc, so I was wondering... is there a way to like 'redeem' a digital copy of the game as a consequence of my...
  6. F

Will Cyberpunk fully support the 21:9 ?

hi guys, this is very important for me since depending on the answer, I might decide to make a huge upgrade to my pc. So will the game support 21:9 ?
  7. F

CyPu 2077 and the "Deus Ex Complex"

This is the first game I've been waiting for with such a hype in years. The first game that made me desire to buy a Collector Edition (which by the way seems impossible to find for pc in italy). I already know that the game will be impeccable in terms of atmosphere and aestethical.. but about...
  8. F

Add at least 1 spy card for monsters and scoia'tel decks?

Add at least 1 spy card for monsters and scoia'tel decks? Two nice decks but very slow due to lack of spies. I'd suggest the Hym as spy for monsters While for Scoia'tels......hmmm actually no name does leap to mind for scoia'tels..... suggestions?
  9. F

Bugs 'n' Stuff I'm experiencing in Witcher III after patch 1.21 & B&W

Bugs 'n' Stuff I'm experiencing in Witcher III after patch 1.21 &amp; B&amp;W Hi guys. Finally the hype is over and B&W is here.... and it brought some nice friends of its: Bugs! 1) UPDATE: roach misses not only the tail, but ALSO its mane. *TO SOLVE* the missing mane problem: buy undvik...
Top Bottom