Search results

+
  1. Y

Petition for Dualsense Haptic support

Title says it all. There are a lot of Dualsense users on PC that would be grateful for the enhanced haptic experience.
  2. Y

Broken Reflections on Roads

Today, I stumbled upon a road where things looked awry. Thought maybe my GPU is broken or something. Borrowed my friend's geforce now and went to the same place. Same bug or feature... Seems like ray tracing fixes it. How convenient, huh? Will this be adressed? Roads are full of these bugs now?
  3. Y

Serious Flickering Issue

LOD set to high, high settings 1080p gtx 1080 latest nvidia driver installed, latest windows updates are installed
  4. Y

Worst Screen Space Reflections Application Ever

What is this, really? Some kind of deliberate attempt of making SSR look as bad as possible to make people buy new tech? Since RTX cards have some kind of miracle denoiser, now we have to play games with these noises if we want a resemblance of these bad reflections? What gives? Has zero...
  5. Y

Can somebody share Turkish Language files?

Can somebody share Turkish Language files? If there's any of you who downloaded the GOTY version of the game, can you please share the turkish language files? They're located in the content0-content1... to content12 and patch1 as "tr.w3strings"
  6. Y

Turkish Language

Turkish Language It would be nice if CDPR would add Turkish Language to the game. Is there any plan regarding this?
Top Bottom