Search results

+
  1. U

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

System: PS4 Gametype: Deathmarch Prefered character level: All Prefered time of the save: -Just before ending or after; -Keira alive at Kaher Mohren; -All Gwent Cards; HoS completed: Yes/No BaW completed: Yes/No
  2. U

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

System: PS4 Gametype: Deathmarch Prefered character level: All Prefered time of the save: -Just before ending or after; -Keira alive at Kaher Mohren; -All Gwent Cards; HoS completed: Yes/No BaW completed: Yes/No
  3. U

Savegame Converter → from PS4 & XB1 to PC

Savegame Converter → from PS4 & XB1 to PC I think we should be free to use the same savegame on different platform. Is this already possible? May the developer release a tool in the future?
  4. U

Blood and Wine -- Official Soundtrack

Amazing. Thanks!
  5. U

Alchemy and Crafting Thread

Herbarium - Herbs locationts and Infos like Bestiary The only way to get rapidly herbs is to purchase it. It would be a nice idea have infos about where plants grows so you can pick them up. I mean the common area...like this
  6. U

Novigrad Closed City

Me too :smile:
  7. U

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

To get a rich dlc you must obviously pay...
  8. U

new quest : repair kaer morhen

a little taste of the Witcher 4...
  9. U

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Online VS for Gwent ?
  10. U

Gameplay Changes Thread

Map - Have suggested track for customized destination on map
  11. U

User Interface Thread

Map - Turn visited & completed place icon into a grey dot that will show the real icon only at mouse over or at maximum zoom Map - More Zoom out on Skellige...
  12. U

Inventory Thread

Have a better sorting of oils, bombs...as the crafting menu?
Top Bottom